PlayerXtreme Media Player - Movies & streaming
By Xtreme Media Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PlayerXtreme is a video player worthy of the elegant iPad. With PlayerXtreme you can watch your movies on the go from anywhere even if they’re in any format even if they don’t normally play or even sync with your iPhone! Download PlayerXtreme & start transferring & watching your favorite movies without conversion!
PlayerXtreme is able to run files in almost any video format. It has currently the following formats covered:
3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, dat, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv
• Mac Finder/Window Explorer like interface.
• Easy to organize you movie collection.
• New Navigation and search
• SMB, UPNP and Wifi support.
• Access your file from browser.
• Map you library as drive.
• Add files from your PC to your iPhone.
• Play files from your email attachments.
• Supports HD playback (in 1080p) for all formats.
• Support SRT, SSA/ASS, SMI and many other subtitles in almost all languages.
• Quick forward and backward controls
• Control subtitle's font size, track and language.
• Supports multiple audio tracks in a file.
• Boost volume upto 3 times the original sound for watching movies without headphones.
• Set Passcode on your library to restrict anyone from accessing your folders/files.
• Can enable guest access.
• Hiding folders. Hidden folders are not visible to guest users.
What's New in Version 7.2
-minor bug fix
Best thing ever
I've been trying to import movies onto my iPhone 6s for the past 2 days and nothing worked using iTunes however I stumbled on this app reading the apple forum on what happened to the videos app. One of the people had recommended this app and it works like a charm way better than anything apple has on the iPhone right now! It's kinda sad in my eyes to see that a third party app was able to diagnose my problem and all apple had to do was keep the original videos app instead of making that dumb Tv app.
I needed an app that supported dlna so I could stream my local music and movies to my iPhone. This does that and more. Plus with air play it makes switching the second undo to my surround sound a simple flick of the thumb. I wish the UI was a little more straight foward but u think that's the apple lover in me. Once I figured it out my experience has been nothing but amazingness.
Now I have it on the iPad Pro 10.5 and it's still soooo amazing, run videos off my network in true res unlike vlc. This app is a win
Great, fast/easy video player
This player is pretty simple and easy to use and plays a lot of video formats not supported by other apps on iPhone. Also, they now allow you to watch videos directly from the URL in the base version, which is helpful if Safari doesn't give you a "View In" link to the player. Downloads/Streams videos from the URL very quickly. My only real critique is that sometimes the back button sticks/lags when navigating menus.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: Xtreme Media Works
- © Xtreme Media Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Loyalty UpgradeFree
- PlayerXtreme Pro$4.99