PlayerXtreme Media Player - The best player of movies, videos, music & streaming
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PlayerXtreme is a video player worthy of the elegant iPad. With PlayerXtreme you can watch your movies on the go from anywhere even if they’re in any format even if they don’t normally play or even sync with your iPhone! Download PlayerXtreme & start transferring & watching your favorite movies without conversion!
PlayerXtreme is able to run files in almost any video format. It has currently the following formats covered:
3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, dat, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv
• Mac Finder/Window Explorer like interface.
• Easy to organize you movie collection.
• Tag/Color folders.
• New Navigation and search
• SMB, UPNP and Wifi support.
• Access your file from browser.
• Map you library as drive.
• Transfer file between two iPhone PlayerXtreme devices over Wifi.
• Download files from network to your local library.
• Play files from your email attachments.
• Supports HD playback (in 1080p) for MP4, MOV and M4V.
• Support .srt subtitles in almost all languages.
• Quick forward and backward controls
• Control subtitle's font size, track, language.
• Boost volume upto 3 times the original sound for watching movies without headphones.
• Set Passcode on your library to restrict anyone from accessing your folders/files.
• Can enable guest access.
• Hiding folders. Hidden folders are not visible to guest users.
What's New in Version 5.8.2
Good app, but little issue
The basic app does what I need it to do,,,EXCEPT, when I wrote a review and posted it, two things happened; 1. The review never posted. 2. Even though it didn't post, I got the option to say I commented on the app and now I have the "Pro" version which is what I need. The problem, it's not working. Even though it tells me I have the "Pro" version, it shows the basic version. Waiting to hear from Customer Support because I'd like to edit the playlist which it won't let me do.
Awesome player,great options
I have been using Linux for some time,it doesn't have a iTunes option so not able to add my videos to iPad. A friend suggested to try this app, I am very impressed! I don't have to login to windows for iTunes now. I can add files from web browser, access shared folders right from the app. Especially don't have to deal with the rigid iTunes. Thank you very much!
Best media player ever
I watch a lot of movies and hands down this is the best player I have used! It's simple interface and the ability to play any video file makes it an awesome powerhouse when it comes to watching movies. Also the sound Boost is fantastic when it comes to playing any media with out head phones. I would highly recommend it
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 15, 2015
- Version: 5.8.2
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: PentaLoop
- © Pentaloop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PlayerXtreme Pro$2.99
- Access Network Drives & Folders$0.99
- X3 Volume Boost$0.99
- Folder Guard$0.99