PlayerXtreme Media Player - Movies & streaming
By Xtreme Media Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PlayerXtreme is a video player worthy of the elegant iPad. With PlayerXtreme you can watch your movies on the go from anywhere even if they’re in any format even if they don’t normally play or even sync with your iPhone! Download PlayerXtreme & start transferring & watching your favorite movies without conversion!
PlayerXtreme is able to run files in almost any video format. It has currently the following formats covered:
3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, dat, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, webm, wm, wmv
• Mac Finder/Window Explorer like interface.
• Easy to organize you movie collection.
• New Navigation and search
• SMB, UPNP and Wifi support.
• Access your file from browser.
• Map you library as drive.
• Add files from your PC to your iPhone.
• Play files from your email attachments.
• Supports HD playback (in 1080p) for all formats.
• Support SRT, SSA/ASS, SMI and many other subtitles in almost all languages.
• Quick forward and backward controls
• Control subtitle's font size, track and language.
• Supports multiple audio tracks in a file.
• Boost volume upto 3 times the original sound for watching movies without headphones.
• Set Passcode on your library to restrict anyone from accessing your folders/files.
• Can enable guest access.
• Hiding folders. Hidden folders are not visible to guest users.
What's New in Version 6.3.2
- Improved network performance.
- Fixed crash due to limited memory on some older devices.
Works like a charm!!!!!!!
I'm currently studying for my CCNA certification and decided to buy an iPad for mini to store all my school work and other documents from the cloud. I also wanted to find an app where I can throw all my instructional videos in without having to convert in iTunes. I tried a few apps but Player Xtreme had all the options that worked for me. I copied all 8GB of video files into my iPad and everything works perfectly. It has a clean interface and easy to use navigation. I wish the menu buttons were a little bigger but it hasn't been a big deal. Videos play flawlessly. So far I've only copied my class videos but soon I'll be throwing in some hd movies, you know, for break time.
Excellent app for file types not native to iPad
I have been using this for the handful of files I do not have in a native iPad usable format. So far it has worked flawlessly though part of the reason for writing this is to be able to get the "Pro" version features. Once I can try them out for access to my home network, we'll see how it performs over a wireless stream. Player Xtreme has been pretty straight forward from the controls to finding files and has had no issues with the current iOS update (that I have found yet). So far I would recommend the app and, if the Pro version works out, probably would recommend it even at the $5 price.
This is the app you need if you need to watch a non-iPhone compatible video on your iPhone
This app is exactly what you need if you need to watch a non-iPhone compatible video on your iPhone. From downloading this app to actually watching a 2GB video on my phone only took 15 minutes. I just dragged and dropped the video file from the browser on my desktop, and it automatically uploaded to my phone. No format conversion is required. This is big as converting even a small file like a 500MB video takes forever. It has become my favorite app at first use, and I believe it will be yours too.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 03, 2016
- Version: 6.3.2
- Size: 64.4 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Xtreme Media Works
- © Xtreme Media Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PlayerXtreme Pro$4.99
- Loyalty UpgradeFree