By Richard Williamson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
At last theatrical audio control for situations where you can't afford (or can't fit) a laptop.
Making full use of all the features of ios, PlayFadePause allows you to run a complete show with complex sound cues, all from the press of a simple GO button.
- Play multiple sound cues at the same time, at different (preset) volumes
- Fade running sound effects up or down, automatically stopping the cue when the fade is complete if required
- Loop sound effects infinitely, or for a certain number of times.
- Adjust in and out times for play cues
- Set and fade the pan and speed of tracks
- Set cues to auto follow, with delays if required
- Import audio from your itunes library, from email attatchments, from itunes file sharing or from other PlayFadePause show files
- Export show files as a bundle including all audio files via email or itunes file sharing
- Manage show files in an easy to use interface
- Set the app to force the device's volume to remain at full while the app is running
- Stop the device from sleeping while the app is active
Perfect for running small scale shows, for using in rehearsals or for conferences
What's New in Version 1.03
Fixed bug where app would crash when attempting to alter fade or delay times
I have been using this app for years!!
As a beggining sound designer for theatres with a small budget, I love using this app. The only thing I have run into now is everytime you load a song it crashes and it doesnt load everysong I pick out of my Itunes. I have just run into this problem but it is a major problem when you have to have selected songs. Also, in the future I would like to see a load entire playlist or in the manage files to where you can load in bulk would be extreamily helpful!! Once these problems are fixed I will change my rating!
Great app! Just one bug.
Just like q-lab; super, super useful for theater! Only annoying thing: every time you import a track, the app crashes. But once they're all in there, you're good.