Personalized, daily, real-world play ideas for parents and their babies and toddlers, backed by advice from experts.
At Playfully, we enable you and your child to play, fully. Our team of parents and child development experts help make each day more fun by giving you that extra spark of inspiration with daily, quick activity ideas you can play at home with materials you already have. Plus, our weekly tips on developmental milestones to look out for will keep you two steps ahead of upcoming parenting challenges and joys.
Our philosophy is that children learn best through play and that taking a couple minutes to play every day builds a healthy family bond, sets your child up for long-term success, and creates meaningful memories for both you and your child.
Spend less time researching, more time nurturing. Playfully will take the work out of play so your child can get more of what he or she needs: you.
In the app, you'll find:
• A new set of activity ideas to play that refreshes daily
• Tips with each activity telling you how you can best encourage your child's social, cognitive, physical, and language development
• A developmental Tip of The Week, and a list of upcoming milestones you can expect to see emerging in your child
• A timeline of memories - take photos as you play together and mark off milestones to create a journal and keep a record of your child's growth
As you play, rate activities, and mark off milestones, we tailor future activities to you and your child, creating a truly personalized experience.
Playfully can be downloaded for FREE. Our free version allows you to see and track upcoming milestones and gives you a new developmental tip and activity idea weekly that grows with your child. All new users get a free trial of Playfully Premium when they first join.
If you choose to upgrade to Premium, you unlock all our developmental activities for ages 0-3, can add multiple children to your account, can link your nanny/caregiver and family members, can view your history and find activities by milestone. You can also export your timeline of memories with all your photos.
• Unlock 3 months of Playfully for a one-time fee of $6.99 USD or its equivalent in local currency.
• Sign up for a yearly subscription of Playfully for $23.99 USD yearly or its equivalent in local currency.
• Unlock a Lifetime of Playfully for a one-time fee of $39.99 USD or its equivalent in local currency.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• If you choose the Yearly plan, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same rate.
• Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off any time by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Every user gets a free trial of Playfully Premium when they first join. If you make a Playfully Premium purchase before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Playfully © 2019 Playfully LLC
• Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful app for caregivers
I love this app! I was looking for quick and easy activities to do with my second baby. My older daughter takes so much of my time that it wasn’t always easy to come up with quick and fun things to do with my baby to help promote his development too. I tried out Playfully and now have an arsenal of activities to do at home with him when we have a few minutes. I love that I can keep track of his milestones and the app is personalized to his developmental needs. It’s also super helpful to get tips delivered weekly to my email, since I don’t always have time to open up the app. I’ve really enjoyed using this app and recommend it to any caregivers looking for simple and fun ways to promote their child’s development.
Great for Grandparents too
As a grandma of two (and former Special Ed teacher and Reading Specialist), I have found Playfully to be so helpful for new parents to make sure they find fun ways to use playtime for learning. I love that the milestones are divided into the four developmental domain areas and guide parents in how to encourage skills in all areas. Even after raising my own kids and working with children for 30 years, I still seem to be frequently reminded of activities on the app that I hadn’t thought of. I recommend this to all young parents (and grandparents too).
Easy educational activities everyone can follow along with
I love how simple and impactful this app is.
My babysitter, my husband or myself just picks up the app, and there’s a fun activity to do with my daughter. I can see her growing and developing each day thanks to this app and the cool things I wouldn’t have tried otherwise.
Things I love:
- all of us can do activities with her, and it’s logged in a single timeline
- can see pictures and videos of her doing the activities
- high quality activities, with just enough variety that none of get bored
- doesn’t require specialty props or toys... we can pick this up at a park, at home or while we’re traveling
- really cool to share with grandparents and show progression
- older kids like to participate too!!!
- modifications in activities so we can customize to her level
- saves babysitter so much time rather than plan new activities
- Playfully LLC
- 33.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Playfully LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Three Months of Playfully $6.99
- Yearly Subscription $23.99
- Yearly Subscription $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.