Logic Playground PRO
By Jan Essig
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
5 Games for Smart Children aged 4-7 years + Numbers and Counting from 1-10 in 9 languages
+++ AWARD WINNING APP +++
• EAS Certification and EAS Recommended status by the Educational App Store
• 3rd Place at the 5th Annual Best App Ever Awards as BEST KIDS DISTRACTION APP
• TOP 10 at the 5th Annual Best App Ever Awards as
- BEST EDUCATIONAL GAME
- BEST KIDS APP
• Included to the educational project Smart Academy
• BestAppsForKids EDITORS’S CHOICE
• Pappasappar.se REKOMMENDERAS
Do you or your children love logic puzzles? Are you looking for kids’ games that are easy to learn but challenge your brain; games that you can enjoy together with a youngster, that siblings can play together or your little ones can play safely on their own? Logic Playground includes 6 such games, all with a cute ocean theme and 9 different language options!
As they enjoy Logic Playground children will be:
• learning classic childhood games we all recognize
• developing their problem solving skills
• introduced to games that involve strategy and logic
• working on visual scanning and discernment
• developing matching and memory skills
• reinforcing their knowledge of numbers from 1 to 10
• and most importantly, having fun!
The 6 different games in the app are:
• Tic Tac Toe or Noughts and Crosses. An ideal first game for young children as they learn the concepts of turn-taking and good sportsmanship.
• 4 in a row. Simple but strategic. Like all the 2-player games in Logic Playground this one can either be played with a friend or played solo against the iDevice.
• Shell game. Also known as Thimblerig - as the iDevice shuffles the shells, can you keep your eye on the one that contains the pearl?
• Numbers. Three mini-games: matching numbers to dice faces, counting sea stars and practice writing numbers.
• Mills or Nine Men’s Morris. Older kids (and adults) will love playing this game from the Roman Empire that’s easy to learn but challenging to win.
• Color Code. A version of the board game Mastermind, this single-player code-breaking game uses fishes in bowls and has two levels of difficulty.
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. It has been awarded 5/5 stars by kinderappgarten.de, iphonekinderapps and bestappsforkids.com who said:
“Awesome app, awesome price! A number of our favorite childhood games packed into one app. Fantastic parental control features to boot!”
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps. You can set a timer which will limit how long your child can play the games and because I take privacy and online safety very seriously my apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
What's New in Version 3.1.2
• Bugfix on iPod Touch 5G. Devices
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 13, 2015
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 27.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Jan Essig
- © 2015 Jan Essig
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.