PlayItYourself is a game that helps you learn to play the piano. You see the score and the upcoming notes are highlighted for you to play on the built-in piano. It's by far the simplest way of playing new music. You can study scores or you could follow the notes shown by the app and produce beautiful music effortlessly. Kid's absolutely love it.
* It shows you the music score and highlights the next note to play.
* Play notes using built-in piano.
* Choose what you want to practice and PlayItYourself will play the rest for you.
* See the notes in melody practice right on your lighted keyboard.
* It is by far the smoothest music learning experience right now.
* Edit and export your music with free MuseScore desktop app.
* Sync your scores through iTunes.
* Shows authentic, professionally-engraved sheet music reformatted for optimal viewing on your mobile device
* Full-Size Multi-Touch piano is built-in
* High quality sound samples
* You can choose the hand to play, and the other hand will be played by the app automatically, so you can concentrate on the melody.
* Tempo of the second hand is adjusted automatically to match the speed you play.
* One of the most polished apps out there - works smoothly even on 3g iPhones
* Warm and clean design.
-Fur Elise (L. V. Beethoven)
-Moonlight Sonata (L. V. Beethoven)
-Air on the G string (J. S. Bach)
-The St. Louis Rag (T. Turpin)
-Ladoiska (R. Kruetzer)
-La Pastorale (J. F. F. Burgmüller)
-Tambourin(J. P. Rameau)
-Pictures at an Exhibition (Promenade)(M. Mussorgsky)
-The Entertainer(S. Joplin)
-Tema (Piano Sonata No. 11)(W. A. Mozart)
-Rondo Alla Turca (Piano Sonata No. 11)(W. A. Mozart)
-Waltz in H-Moll(F. F. Chopin)
-Waltz in A-Flat(J. Brahms)
-In the Hall of the Mountain King(E. Grieg)
-The Star-Spangled Banner(J. Hofmann)
-Carmen - Prelude(G. Bizet)
-Aria in D-Moll(J. S. Bach)
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, but could be even better
I've found this game to be completely addicting, but I really wish the developers would consider a few improvements ... First, I'd love to be able to reset the game to start it all over again. Now that I've beaten almost all the songs, and have improved my skill considerably, I'd like to start from the beginning, but when I uninstall the game and then reinstall it, it still remembers what songs I have beaten. Second, the slider where you buy points in exchange for making it easier does not work. Third, it would be nice if it kept track of your high scores so your could try to beat a previous record. I would be willing to pay for that feature. Oh and the songs should be sorted in alphabetical order. All in al though, it is a great game.
Nice concept, disappointing implementation
The idea of kinesthetic follow-along playing is an appealing one but there are a number of flaws in its implementation. For example, after the first song that is relatively easy to play at the passing level, the subsequent songs are much more difficult to "pass" despite not being that much more complex. In other words, the scoring seems arbitrary and inconsistent, either buggy or perhaps intended to drive users to a level of distraction at which they will pay to skip the un-passable songs and/or remove the visually intrusive ads. This app has real potential, but in its current state it is still impossible for me to recommend.
I love It!
I LOVE IT ! I am so keeping this game! Look Out Boys! You will me seeing my on stage playing a piano. 😏😏😏❤️❤️😘 this game is so cool every person should play it. But one thing every game you have to buy some thing in the game like
( example) you have to buy the tone and music for this game . I think it is not fair!😠😟. I also think ......? Why do we start out with 5 coins. I am not sure about you guys but I only started with 5 coins . But behind the negative side the games is PERCET!!!😋😆😎.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.