PlayMyQ HD - Music Player • Remote Control • Jukebox
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PlayMyQ HD offers you a fast and simple way to play music from a play queue. By browsing your music library, you and your friends can add your favorite tracks to the queue without interrupting the song that's playing.
Our goal is to bring you the very best music player for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. PlayMyQ is feature rich but still very easy to use. With the built in remote functionality you can control your music player wirelessly. PlayMyQ plays music from a queue and you can easily add favorite tracks from your music library without interrupting the song you listening to. We continue to add new features so send suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply ASAP and/or like us on FaceBook: www.facebook.com/PlayMyQ
• Queue music player
• Create / Edit / Save play queues on the go
• iOS6 and multitasking support
• Shuffle and repeat playlist
• Search songs by titles, artists, album or playlist
• Full screen mode with album art
• Auto fill music from a playlist
• Cross fade between songs
• Airplay & Apple-TV support
• Support for podcasts or and audiobooks
If you have two or more devices you can use the built in remote functionality to control your music player from another device or even let guests request songs from your music library.
• Wireless iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch support
• Can be controlled from many device at the same time
• Guest mode to request songs
• Optional password protection
• Wi-Fi & Bluetooth support
Typical set up
• Use it as a jukebox on parties
• DJ setup: Remote control a Device and you can walk around and request new songs
• Mobile music player in your car and all passengers can request songs
• Just a music player and create playlists while listening to your music queue
What our users says:
• "Let me be clear, the PlayMyQ is a really nice Music Player, very easy to use, I like it a lot"
• "As a DJ I can now join the party and still have control by using the remote functionality - cool"
• “Have tried several similar queue manager apps, I must say that PlayMyQ HD is definitely the best of the bunch… by a mile.”
• PlayMyQ cannot play DRM protected songs, but you can convert them to mp3 and then it works. Search on the internet to find out how to.
• No support for home sharing
What's New in Version 1.3
• Compatibility for iOS7 and iOS8.
• Support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Added support for exporting and importing saved play queues.
• Improved full screen mode.
• Visual design updates.
How All Music Apps Should Be!!!
I'm a professional DJ and as a result, I provide music for many wedding ceremonies and receptions. Oftentimes, the ceremonies are in remote locations and require me to be completely portable. With this app installed on my iPad, I have a perfect app for seamlessly managing my music without having to use a laptop. It offers many more features than the iTunes app and the controls are easy to use. The most useful feature to me is the ability to see your entire playlist on one screen and be able to swap songs around as well as save the newly created list. In my opinion, this is how all music apps should be. My wish list: 1. Allow the users to either save the playlist to iTunes so that we can use in other media ( Burn to back up CD or thumb drive). 2. if wish #1 isn't feasable, how about allowing the user to email playlists? Thank you for a great app!!!
UPDATE: The export feature has been added. AWESOME!!! A great app and a phenomenal development team. Thank you for listening. :-)
Great player with an annoying flaw
I purchased this app after trying the free version and it does what I expected it to do. The interface is very slick and easy to use. The problem I have is the app overrides the screen from dimming or turning off. If my phone is charging the screen will not dim. If it is not plugged in, the screen won't dim or turn off. That's a big problem for obvious reasons. Once this gets fixed I will rate it higher.
Very nice intuitive controls and lots of easy to use features. Looking for an app that I could add and manage songs on the fly. Definitely worth the price.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 2no7 Creations HB
- © 2no7 Creations HB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.