By Kazuya Sada
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A Play script reader for PSCML format. With this App, you can customize appearance of dialogues depending on whose lines they are, and also add icons to characters so that the lines will be easier to identify like chat apps.
Please have a look at the online help and the appendix script "Q & A" for details (e.g. how to convert your script into PSCML).
The reason for the rating is just because one of appendix scripts uses such kind of words (in Japanese).
Differences from PSCV (Regular Ver.)
- Banner Ads in the "Scripts" screen and the Viewer screen.
- More than 2 scripts cannot be added.
- Search bar is not available.
- Bubble Mode is not available.
- The last part of the appendix script is cut off.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Fix of problem that a script with old setting didn't open.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Kazuya Sada
- © 2013-2017 satamame.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.