This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PlaySight is connecting the next generation of athletes.
Get PlaySight in your pocket with the PlaySight app. In addition to reviewing your SmartCourt video, you can broadcast live video from any court in the world through the app. You can also use the app to create your own videos – for performance review, highlight clips for social media, recruiting clips for coaches, and more.
“PlaySight can streamline every area of your game. If you have that desire, this is absolutely the technology for you. As a coach, it doesn’t replace you. It adds to your value.”
PAUL ANNACONE – former tennis coach for Pete Sampras and Roger Federer
“I’ve been coaching on the ATP and WTA tours for the last 20 years and never before have we had access to the tennis analytics and high performance technology that PlaySight offers.”
DARREN CAHILL – tennis coach for Simona Halep, former coach for Andre Agassi and Lleyton Hewitt
“PlaySight has been an amazing tool for us to have, and no coincidence we won the Big 12 Title using it.”
CHRIS YOUNG – Director of Tennis and Head Coach at Oklahoma State University
“Accessing the data and video is very easy… I can do it on a laptop, on my phone, on a train, at the airport… I can do it between matches. Before I had notes, just handwritten notes, but here it is all in one place and is very easy to access. And it’s fun to pull up your own video sessions.”
MATIJA PECOTIC – ATP Professional
With the PlaySight app, you can:
· Access all of your SmartCourt video stored in one place – the PlaySight cloud
· Quickly create your own video clips to share with coaches, fans, and on social media
· Live stream (and save) any match through your phone (SmartCourt not required)
· Watch SmartCourt broadcasts from around the tennis and sporting world
· Zoom, slow-mo, frame-by-frame, and other performance analysis tools
· Draw on videos using lines, arrows, circles, squares, and freehand tools
· For coaches: Create videos with audio commentary, annotations, and slow-motion
What's New in Version 4.1