By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STAY IN THE GAME
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
What's New in Version 4.20.9
- There is now a shortcut to PlayStation®Communities app.
- Stability during use of some features has been improved.
Actually pretty good.
I don't understand why everyone's complaining about this app it's actually good. Sometimes it can be slow but at other times it can be extremely fast. I don't have any trouble with logging in, other than sometimes it will kick me out. I easily solve this by restarting the app, logging in, and that's it. Sometimes the store can get glitchy, but that isn't a big issue.
Possibly one of the least functional apps I've used
This app is an absolute disgrace in functionality. You try to spend money buying a couple games and it freezes or crashes (completely out of the app). Try viewing the top games and then the menu button and nothing works. There's a reason there's a refresh button on the app... funny part is it doesn't even correct the issue to make things more responsive. Pretty sad for a company with so much money and promotions saying that they "all are about the gamers." It's just absolutely terrible.
Sony you can do better
I use the app on my iPhone 6s Plus. I am completely disappointed in the performance of the Sony Playstation App. It's slow, still buggy and disfunctional. It takes 5 mins to delete messages. Please add radio buttons so we can select all messages to delete at once instead of this very slow delete one at a time functionality. Works only 5% of the time. Not sure why I keep it on my iPhone. Worthless and utter failure.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 4.20.9
- Size: 20.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.