By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STAY IN THE GAME
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
What's New in Version 2.55.7
- PlayStation™Network Card numbers and promotion codes can now be entered within PlayStation®App.
- Comments that you receive while broadcasting from your PS4™ system can now be displayed on the second screen.
There should be widget option for the psn app it would be so much better and efficient. something simple and fun to use and something you would use often and also replies to messages, friends request should be able to accessible on lock screen and, notifications should be added as well. Other then that app is fun and good to use.
Used to love it
I used to use this app every day to respond to my messages and read them on my phone it was a lot faster then loading up and typing out messages on my PS3, since the update I can't see my messages when I get the notification if they were sent in the subject field, forcing me to look at them on my PS3 to see what the message was. I'm very disappointed in this update and an hoping this issue is resolved very soon or I won't be using this app anymore.
Nice but still lacking
This app just got way better finally the PlayStation store opens within the app itself because it now has a web browser built in. I have an iPhone 6 Plus and like many other apps this one seems to keep forgetting to up the resolution and for that reason things looks like they are being blown up so that some with bad eye sight can have a better look.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 2.55.7
- Size: 11.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.