By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STAY IN THE GAME
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
What's New in Version 3.0.11
- [Events] has been added. All events associated with PlayStation® are now brought together, enabling you to discover and participate in these events in a centralized area.
- You can now use PlayStation®App to easily log in as a guest to the PS4™ system.
- You can now send a request to watch another user's gameplay.
- You can now comment on activities.
- YouTube™ broadcasts are now displayed in [Live from PlayStation].
App is broken in iOS 9 and/or with iPhone 6s / 6s+
My main use of the app was the web store and frequently the web page breaks to a white screen. Refreshing the page doesn't even reload the page as one would expect and going back to the previous page loses all progress when clicking through multiple pages of a large list of games or multiple pages of games resulting from a search. The web page design of their store is partially at fault since each page is simple an update of the first page and thus not a new page from the perspective of browsers like the built in browser.
Regardless the app is mostly unusable right now until the major bugs are fixed.
It's been a year now....
This app is much better than before. It supports great functions. A few things you can support to get 5 stars. You preach resolution and quality, let's see you support iPhone 6 and 6+ Rez so it's not so blurry. Bonus would be to support apple pay when I buy stuff for security and maybe apple watch support so I can see when my friends are online or when I get a message or to quickly look at my trophies. Thanks again
Ps. It's been a year now and you still haven't supported the basics like the iPhone 6 and 6+ resolution. Seriously. 1 star until you stop being lazy and update to higher resolution assets.
it was working perfectly until this new update, I click the sign in to psn and a gray screen shows with the loading sign that was just there forever, so I refreshed it again and it showed the login and everything but when I pressed to type in my email it wouldn't show the keyboard or anything everything was frozen!..psn you need to do something about this ASAP!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 3.0.11
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.