By PlayStation Mobile Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STAY IN THE GAME
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
What's New in Version 4.0.7
- You can now change your avatar from the [Edit Profile] menu on your profile screen.
- Stability during use of some features has been improved.
It's really not that bad.
I've heard from many that this app isn't very good, but I find it very useful than for what other people are making it out to be. It's handy to have a mobile companion where you can still stay connected to the game, as you can download stuff wherever you are, check your messages, and even have the ability to a bunch of other nifty things. The ability to control your PS4 through the powers of your mobile device and stream from it very neat and is a feature than anybody can get down with. It also makes entering text on the PS4 much easier than before. I personally recommend that people give this app a chance.
Bring back messages
This app was good when we could still message people on it. It made texting people a heck of a lot easier than using psn messages because on psn messages sometimes it doesn't login or will just shut itself down and won't work so u have to delete it and re-download it so u can use it and that's just terrible pls put messages back on this app plz it made things easier
App not working.
After the new update on September 13th my app no longer shows connection to my PS4 or even acknowledges a PS4 in the room. Will not pick up signal. Tried enter codes manually and it states that they have expired when it shows 200 plus seconds left on my PS4. I made sure I'm connected to the same wifi too. Of course im sure wifi shouldn't be an issue because I pay for 150 Mbps. Fix soon please.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: PlayStation Mobile Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.