Playwords ~ First Words, Reading and Spelling
By Pocketglow Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Playwords has been in the Top 10 Paid Education Apps in over 20 countries, including USA, Canada, India and New Zealand!
• Featured by Apple in "What's Hot"! (USA, Canada and more)
• Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy"! (USA, Canada and many more)
• Featured by Apple in "Staff Favorites"! (USA, Mexico, China)
Playwords makes learning words fun for kids. With 3 great games, Playwords is challenging for children beginning to read or starting to spell.
Beautifully illustrated with over 350 original, hand-drawn pictures and professionally narrated by a clear, lively voice, the games are both entertaining and educational. Easy for kids to use by themselves, Playwords is fun alone or with Mom and Dad.
THREE GREAT GAMES!
• Picture Blast: a flash-cards game that lets kids see the picture, read the word and hear the answer.
• Word Match: a multiple-choice game that challenges kids to tap the word matching the picture.
• Lost Letter: a spelling game that asks kids to fill in the missing letter in a word.
• Over 350 simple English words.
• 3 great games of varying difficulty.
• Bright, colorful illustrations that your child will love.
• Fun, lively and clear narration of all words.
• 16 exciting reward stickers and stamps to collect.
• 3 difficulty level settings.
• Automatically uses US English or UK English spelling based on your region. For example: "gray" / "grey".
• Carefully designed to look beautiful on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
• Crystal-clear Retina Display optimized graphics.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Improved touch detection on Picture Blast buttons.
• Updated for 64 bit.
• Updated for the latest iPhone and iPad screen sizes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 65.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocketglow Inc.
- © 2011-2017 Pocketglow Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.