• Playwords has been in the Top 10 Paid Education Apps in over 20 countries, including USA, Canada, India and New Zealand!
• Featured by Apple in "What's Hot"! (USA, Canada and more)
• Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy"! (USA, Canada and many more)
• Featured by Apple in "Staff Favorites"! (USA, Mexico, China)
Playwords makes learning words fun for kids. With 3 great games, Playwords is challenging for children beginning to read or starting to spell.
Beautifully illustrated with over 350 original, hand-drawn pictures and professionally narrated by a clear, lively voice, the games are both entertaining and educational. Easy for kids to use by themselves, Playwords is fun alone or with Mom and Dad.
THREE GREAT GAMES!
• Picture Blast: a flash-cards game that lets kids see the picture, read the word and hear the answer.
• Word Match: a multiple-choice game that challenges kids to tap the word matching the picture.
• Lost Letter: a spelling game that asks kids to fill in the missing letter in a word.
• Over 350 simple English words.
• 3 great games of varying difficulty.
• Bright, colorful illustrations that your child will love.
• Fun, lively and clear narration of all words.
• 16 exciting reward stickers and stamps to collect.
• 3 difficulty level settings.
• Automatically uses US English or UK English spelling based on your region. For example: "gray" / "grey".
• Carefully designed to look beautiful on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
• Crystal-clear Retina Display optimized graphics.
• Improved touch detection on Picture Blast buttons.
• Updated for 64 bit.
• Updated for the latest iPhone and iPad screen sizes.
Ratings and Reviews
my 6 year old loves it and now my 4 year old is starting to 'read' the words too. I wish there were more words and I wish I could pick grade level.
Excellent program for kids!!!
Thank you, this is really good program for kids who are starting to learn to read. Great graphics and audio! Unfortunately, there are almost none of the good programs in the app store, that will actually break the process of reading down to elements and have a decent collection of words. Again, yours is the move in the right direction!!
Waste of time
Not very interesting which makes it confusing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.