★ Playwords has been in the Top 10 Paid Education Apps in over 10 countries, including USA, UK, Italy, India and New Zealand!
★ Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy"! (USA)
★ Also available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch!
Playwords makes learning words fun for kids. With 3 great games, Playwords is challenging for children learning to read or starting to spell.
Beautifully illustrated with over 350 original, hand-drawn pictures and professionally narrated by a clear, lively voice, the games are both entertaining and educational. Easy for kids to use by themselves, Playwords is fun alone or with Mom and Dad.
THREE GREAT GAMES!
• Picture Blast: a flash-cards game that lets kids see the picture, read the word and hear the answer.
• Word Match: a multiple-choice game that challenges kids to tap the word matching the picture.
• Lost Letter: a spelling game that asks kids to fill in the missing letter in a word.
• Over 350 simple English words.
• 3 great games of varying difficulty.
• Bright, colorful illustrations that your child will love.
• Fun, lively and clear narration of all words.
• 16 exciting reward stickers and stamps to collect.
• 3 difficulty level settings.
• Automatically uses US English or UK English spelling based on your region. For example: "gray" / "grey" or "pajamas" / "pyjamas".
• Play full-screen or in a window.
Playwords is back with an exciting new update! We've been hard at work to make the app even better. Check out these great new features:
• Almost 40 new hand-drawn pictures and words. The app now has over 350 words!
• 16 fun reward stickers and stamps to collect. Get 5 right answers in a row to get a sticker!
• 3 difficulty levels. Choose a suitable difficulty level for your child so they don't get asked words that are too hard (or too easy).
• Re-recorded the narration for a few words, including "book", "hill" and "shop" to make the pronunciation even clearer.
As always, if your kids are loving Playwords, please tell the world and leave an App Store review. Your reviews encourage us and allow us to keep the updates coming. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded for my daughter she loves it.
Great application to help kids learning new words and letter placement. A++
Pronunciation needs work
Many words have difficult to understand or incorrect pronunciation including: book, hill and shop. We look forward to updating our review once the issues with pronunciation are corrected.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.