Please Sign In is the iPad sign-in sheet. This app turns your iPad into a portable, customizable, signature form. Hand anyone your iPad - in a few seconds they can fill out a form, attach a photo and sign an agreement. Please Sign In sends you an email with the contents of each sign-in.
Please Sign In is perfect for:
+ Reception Desks (non-disclosure for visitors)
+ Photographers (easy model release)
+ Guestbook for parties or meet ups
+ Simple waiver forms (injury release)
+ Real Estate Agents (collect client info)
Use one of the built in agreements, or provide your own PDF using iTunes file import.
You'll get 50 free sign-ins to enable you to test the app. If you find it useful, additional sign-ins are available as an in-app purchase.
* Bug fixed: app crash when taking photos.
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of money
Non of the buttons worked. When I bought a package, the button was too sensitive and didn't let you know immediately when the purchase went through, I ended up with too many packages as a result. Then when the actual sign in is happening, after you enter your info, the photo button wouldn't take a picture and it wouldn't email the information entered. Aside from the fact that it lacks customizable info entry, it simply doesn't work.
I want my money back.
Need to fix the sign in button.
For a recent business meeting, I missed 6 out of 16 sign-ins because of this app. The problem is that the "Sign In" button in the bottom right hand corner needs to be redesigned and renamed. Here's what happens:
1) An attendee takes the iPad, and fills in their information.
2) The attendee never taps the "Sign In" button because it looks like more of a sticker than a functional button. So they don't understand that they must press the button to complete their registration.
3) The attendee hands the iPad to the next person. That person erases all of the previous person's information, and enters in their information.
If the button can be fixed, this would be an AWESOME app.
Good start but
Need features to get information like phone number, address, email and more. That way it can be used to get all info needed from guests. Need option to save and access documents. I know there is an option to buy and email forms but would like to be able to refer to sign documents within app.
- Effenture Limited
- 6.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Effenture
- In-App Purchases
- Package of 100 Signature Emails $2.99
- Package of 1000 Signature Emails $9.99
- Unlimited Signatures Emails $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.