The Plexuss International College Application is the first app in iOS history that allows students to apply to US universities for FREE. In our first release, US and international students can apply up to 10 universities at no cost saving them over $500 in application fees. Complete your online college application through this app. Upload all college application requirements including your transcript, proof of financial ability, English proficiency exam results, Passport copies and any other supporting documents. To further simplify the college application process, we only recommend universities to a student if they have a high chance of getting admitted to that school.
Domestic and international students can also use Plexuss to conduct college research on over 7,400 universities. Using college search, discover the best universities in the USA: view rich information on each college, including history, campus pictures, videos, virtual tours, rankings, news, and admissions data. Every year, students around the world use Plexuss to find the right college and fulfill their dream of (studying abroad) in the USA.
We are working hard to add new universities to our network. Make sure to check periodically to see the new schools that we have added. We realize that our first release won't be perfect. We count on you to help us make this free app better for everyone. Don't be too harsh in rating us :)
- CHAT: Communicate directly with college admission officers. If a representative is not available, then our chatbot will chime in and answers your question!
- SEARCH (College Search Engine): Find colleges of interest. Search over 7,400 schools in the United States and get up-to-date information presented in a beautiful interface.
- QUAD: Plexus has its own news team that provides unique articles related to higher education. Need to cross off admissions essay from your college application checklist? In the quad, we also display essays from students that have been accepted and rejected by certain universities. Use these to help you write your own essay!
MANAGE COLLEGES: Here, you can manage colleges by adding and deleting colleges you wish to communicate with. There are five folders on this section:
- Applications: View all colleges you have applied to and your application status for each school.
- Favorite colleges: Every time you like a college, hold down on the screen to either apply to the college or add it to your favorites. The college will be notified that you are interested and they will reach out to you and recruit you.
- Recommendations: We will recommend universities where you have a high chance of getting accepted, while also considering tuition costs and ranking.
- Colleges that seek you: We also make recommendations to colleges. If a college finds you and wants to recruit you, you will find their request in this folder. Use this folder to accept a handshake request with a college representative.
- Colleges that have viewed your profile: Similar to LinkedIn, you be notified whenever a college takes a look at your profile.
YOUR APPLICATION & PROFILE
- APPLICATION: Apply for universities directly from your Plexuss mobile app. Available to any international student who wish to study in the United States, and students already residing in the US. Most schools will have a decision out to you within 30 days.
- YOUR DOCUMENTS: This is the most important part of your online college application. If this section is not completed, your application will not be submitted.
- PUBLIC PROFILE: Upload a professional picture picture and provide an objective as part of your public profile. Use Plexuss to get recruited by schools, extend your network, and apply for college.
Updated signup process for U.S and International users
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t understand why the app is available…
Ever since I downloaded the app back around three months ago, it consistently and constantly crashes on my iPhone. At first, I thought it needed an update so I went on the app here and saw that others were complaining about the same thing upon opening the app. I would give this review zero stars if I could, but I can do the next best thing: DON’T DOWNLOAD THIS APP. You’ll only get frustrated with it randomly closing. If you must use Plexuss, use the web site on your tablet and/or computer because this is not any more convenient than it claims to be.
Maybe if they do some updating, I’ll rescind my statement and give it more than one star.
Giving some stars because I was using this site in my browser and it had lots of great information and tools I hadn’t seen on similar websites. However, soon after downloading this app, it crashes every time I try to tap on something on the main screen. I noticed another reviewer having a similar issue. Please fix.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Please know that we are working hard on improving our Plexuss App experience. You can report bugs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we try to fix them ASAP.
Your Plexuss Team
I recently just downloaded this app and at first it wouldn’t let me sign up so I had to go online and sign up/ create and account. Which has me wondering why I even downloaded the app. Then the app wouldn’t let me log in which took me like 3 hours to work around and get signed in, and now I open the app and it crashes every time. To be honest I personally prefer the website over the app it’s easier than the app itself.
Developer Response ,
We apologize for your experience. Please know that we are working hard on improving our Plexuss App. We appreciate your feedback, you can also email us at email@example.com and report your issues there and we try to fix them ASAP.
Your Plexuss Team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.