Plot - Explore your future
By We Make Ours AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plot is the fastest, easiest way to explore and plan your financial future.
A new type of tool that makes Decision Making a breeze. All of this with NO bank data needed! We’ve all asked ourselves: When can I buy this?.. Take a holiday?.. New home? Or, What If I quit my job?.. Moved city?.. New mobile contract?
Your Plot gives you a visually engaging Timeline that allows you to focus on your future.
Get plotting now to see how decisions made today can affect you tomorrow.
So what makes Plot the most innovative personal finance tool you’ve ever used?
1. Most tools on the market today focus on the past, what you spent and where you spent it. Plot focuses on your future, putting you back in the driving seat of your finances.
2. We all have our wishlists, our dreams and achievements in life we strive for. Plot helps you save, plan, explore and reach your dreams. We have a lot more coming here soon, but for now it’s already a tool like you’ve not used before. The decision making process on Plot, all starts with a Wish.
3. Decision making is hard. Upto 90% of the financial decisions we make today don’t turn out to be the best ones for us later down the line. That’s due to there being a large number of variables and it’s near impossible for us to take them all into consideration today, when none of us know what tomorrow will bring. As we go forward, Plot will be putting a lot of our focus in to this area. Disseminated data is all around us, Plot will be bringing this all together and starting to fill in the gaps so making decisions today, about tomorrow, becomes a lot easier for you.
4. At Plot we believe that in order to help you achieve the most out of your future, and still get the things you want now, we don’t need your bank data. What’s more, we encourage you to even use rough numbers here. Be quick, be spontaneous, ask questions, have fun and build the future you deserve.
5. Plot says no to spreadsheets, budgets, categories and even numbers. We all know that 9 out of 10 budgets started fail. So we thought, maybe it’s not our budgeting that’s broken but perhaps it’s budgeting in general. When you remove budgeting, you start to see where the problems are.
We also encourage you to try your Plot like you would an excel sheet, but one where you don’t need to worry about formulas.
6. Security is huge for us. We don’t ask for any personal details from you and you can’t get safer than that!
7. What is the outcome of all of these things together? Quick setup. Get going in under a minute!
This is our Beta release, we will be constantly learning and delivering new features as we progress. We want to build the best possible tool for you and look forward to hearing from all our users. Please visit our website and Forum in order to reach out and learn more.
*An internet connection is required to make changes to your plot. As well as Registering a new Account.
What's New in Version 0.1.1
- Fixed login email registration bug.
- Blocked emails caused by above bug are now available again.
- Images were being squeezed in the wish panel. Fixed
- Added currency ZAR to Currency list.
I really like the concept but...
In many ways this is an ideal budgeting tool for me. Positives: I can lay out a recurring budget seeing where I will fall short or have extra income. I can add single expenses or incomes "wishes" and see how they interact with my short and long term budget. Negatives: there is no bi-weekly option for income. As I live paycheck to paycheck this option would make a big difference. The calendar is laid out in weeks for the year rather than by month. Lastly this app is new and glitchy, sometimes the totals don't match up, and I have to clear the calendar. Not super useful now butWhen it's done I think it will be very cool.
I like it!
One suggestion.....please add a bi-weekly income option!!!