PlsPlsMe - What Turns You On.
By No. 9 Ventures LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
PlsPlsMe is a fun and playful way to explore what turns you and your partner on in a way that helps you find answers to both you and your partner’s own personal intimacies. To develop PlsPlsMe, we partnered with leading researchers from the famous Kinsey Institute.
‘Meet the app that wants you to have better relationships…’ -- Business Insider
‘PlsPlsMe helps partners more openly discuss their desires and fantasies in the boudoir…’ -- Daily Beast
‘There’s one simple way to upgrade our intimate relationships and this app is helping us do it…’ -- .Mic
What We’re About & How it Works:
• PlsPlsMe is for people in an existing relationship. We promote swiping with the one you’re with to create an open-ended game of intimate exploration.
• We’re not a “hook-up App”. Profiles in the PlsPlsMe App are not public. Partners must invite each other and allow permission to connect.
• Take our Profile Quiz: Based on our comprehensive Kinsey Institute research, we have developed a unique algorithm that puts you into one of four profiles that helps you better understand your attitudes, behaviors and values around intimacy and connections.
• Play our Turn On Cards: We ask you about a range of different activities (from cuddling to role playing) and show you how your interests and desires match up to a connected partner, as well as how you compare broadly to others.
• Create your own Turn On Cards: We offer ways to send your partner personalized Turn-On Cards to help you discover even more about each other.
• Talk freely in your own Private Chamber: Communicate with a partner in our safe & secure private chamber to keep your conversations out of other more easily exposed texting/messaging channels.
PlsPlsMe wants to help you learn more about yourself & your partner. Your experience in this app will be fun, flirtatious, and educational. PlsPlsMe is here to open the door to better communication between you and your partner.
What's New in Version 1.5
Bug fixes & improvements
Good concept, brutal navigation
Yes it's freemium/ptp software. The wildcard options are fun. Decks not to expensive, but the token amounts available for purchase are designed to keep you playing just a little bit more, which I find annoying. Navigation in the app is BRUTAL -- a little more usability testing is in order. Also... kisses??? That seems to be something one can earn (they are listed on the partner screen along with super powers) but I've no clue how they work -- if they are earned or sent. Whatever. Communication / messages within the app are buggy. Sometimes a card can be viewed from the convo about the card sometimes not. New decks don't seem to load instantly for one's partner. Mismatch could be either that you and your partner are opposite on an issue OR that you both dislike something. All and all it's fun. Maybe a good convo starter. But feels very beta. Developers: connect with me if you're ever gonna work on 2.0!
Purchased decks for only one partner?!
Update... Now I'm locked out entirely. It logged me out of the app (maybe on an update?) and it wouldn't take my phone number and password. So I tried to reset it. It's says it did it, but doesn't actually seem to do anything or send me a link or message to get back in.
Yes, the navigation is tricky and cumbersome. Spend enough time in it and you can start to learn its quirks, but some still confound me and the point is you shouldn't need to work at it...
And it's somewhat buggy. There have been a number of times where it stops responding or when I tap to "view card" it does nothing. After killing the app and restarting, it typically behaves better... but not always. Sometimes you have to do it a couple times.
Yes, you pay for extra decks and some are better than others, but most so far seem to be pretty good and worth exploring.
The deal breaker for me (not sure if it's another bug or intentional) is that you can't use purchased decks with more than partner. I paid for access to them; I should be able to share with any partner I choose. I don't recall that being specified anywhere.
Either fix this or other users beware!
I'll gladly watch ads
I agree with many of the reviews here--I would happily watch ads to get "free" tokens. I also think there needs to be a "how to" or "getting started" section so that you know what to expect. I heard about this app on Note to Self and was excited about it. I kept looking for ways to get tokens, but I guess (the website doesn't even say) that you need to pay. I give two stars because I think that my partner's profile has given me some info and I'm thankful for that. An update with some ads and a helpful "getting started" section would be greatly appreciated!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 42.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: No. 9 Ventures LLC
- © No. 9 Ventures LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 11 Tokens$4.99
- Pack of 4 Tokens$1.99
- Pack of 24 Tokens$9.99
- Pack of 45 Tokens$14.99