** Another World first - Now you can also connect Plug to (and host) Minecraft running on other iOS devices, Windows 10 PCs, Xbox One, virtual reality platforms, and other mobile devices. (without anything extra to pay), all with the same Plug commands and features as when hosting on iOS. Just start the world on your other device and then use the App to host that game online!
- Host your own server on iOS without any subscriptions EVER.
- Full ONLINE MULTIPLAYER (including BlueTooth) - connect in seconds, not minutes like other apps (just check our reviews).
- Get your own IP address (that's always yours and never changes) to share with your friends, so anyone can connect from any device.
- Play with anyone, not just Xbox Live friends, and without Live Gold membership - host on our huge network of hundreds of thousands of players.
- Now you can use commands like ‘invisible’, 'kick' and 'ban' in Minecraft and lots more in your OWN Minecraft Server :)
- Post your server online WITH grief protection! (Prevent use of TNT or any other item or block!) - private AND public servers supported.
- Play with your friends over BlueTooth when a WiFi connection isn't available.
- Play multiplayer online on hundreds of Pocketmine servers AND thousands of servers hosted by users just like you :)
- Make friends, and invite them to play with you.
Plug for Minecraft plugs into Minecraft to give you ‘Bukkit’ style commands in your game. Plug works in both single AND multiplayer games, so both you as the owner of the world, and players who connect are able to use the commands available.
Plug for Minecraft also adds full ONLINE multiplayer to Minecraft - not just playing with Xbox Live friends. Now you can play with friends located anywhere in the world AND voice chat with them while you play! Best of all you can now do this with Windows 10 PCs, Xbox One, virtual reality platforms, and other mobile devices too!!
All commands are controlled from inside Minecraft chat, just like Plugins on the PC version of Minecraft.
Now you can use commands like ‘invisible’ to hide yourself in worlds. For example '.in me on' will hide you from all other players :)
In this version we’ve added an external hosting option. Now you can host any Minecraft games on your network just like you're use to with iOS. This works with Minecraft on Windows 10 PCs, Xbox One, virtual reality platforms, other iOS devices, and other mobile devices - and even Pocketmine servers running on your PC.
Plug is very easy to use, all you have to do is open Minecraft and start a world. Once in the game use commands by typing them directly into the chat. For example to show help: .h
Plug is a world first and no other App exists like it on the App Store. We are constantly developing it and hope to implement many more exciting things!
V3.00 - As of version 3.00 you now need an internet connection for commands (even if you do not want to play online). However simple bluetooth connection will work without an internet connection.
Disclaimer – This is a third party App, it is not the game Minecraft or affiliated with the game, its creators, Xbox or Xbox Live in anyway.
* This is a maintenance update, new features coming in the next major update!
- Fixed protocol issues with latest Minecraft
- Network performance improvements
- Fixed Xbox live names overriding in some cases
- Fixed chat issue caused by latest Minecraft update
- Fixed command crash
- Fixed permissions not saving when leaving a server
- Ban now bans the entire device not just the name/account
- Now you can ban people after they have left the server
- Prevent users connecting with words that are masked due to the profanity filter in Minecraft
- Fixed commands not working from Windows when hosting Minecraft on Windows 10 through Plug, with or without xBox live logged in - Fixed plug not identifying the server owner sometimes
- Fixed another reported issue joining servers - Fixed trade emeralds issue - Updated all items in the anti-grief search list - Updated for latest version of Minecraft - Lots of other bug fixes
- Fixed join bug - Fixed "invisible" command
- Fixed a connection issue
- Updated for latest version of Minecraft - Fixed Grief protection bug in rare circumstances - Fixed reported connection bugs - Lots of other bug fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
I like the plug pe and plug pocket mine app but I don't use the commands any more (yes it does give you a mod basically letting you get stuff with achievements still on) I use minecrafts commands that they give you by default now. I used to use them though. But I still use it because I can talk to my friends like laprassed she's REALLY nice smart and good at building I'm none of those maybe smart and nice of course but I'm good at redstone so we go good together. I also have a suggestion, you know how you can turn place blocks and breaking blocks on and off? Well I think there should be a way to make it so only a certain person could break and or place blocks. Thank You! (LUV THE APP). Ok pause I’m weighting this part a few months later and it’s gone down hill I updated Minecraft to 1.2.0 and it doesn’t work with plug all the sudden I can’t talk to my friends, fix this or u have to deal with knowing I and others can’t talk to there friends ever again ;( fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 stars because...
Hi, there is this issue where when I go into plug PE on my iPad it says something like, this version of plug is no longer supported! Please upgrade! But when I go into the App Store to update the app, it says it is up to date, but on my other phone, I updated it and now works perfectly, so maybe there is something wrong with the system or something, could you help me out. Other than that this app is great 👍🏻, I like it a lot, I definitely recommend it for all minecraft players! But I only have one more slight problem, could you get .G back for all of your users because I miss the old blocks like glowing obsidian or the nether reactor core, oh and could you make the nether reactor core look like it’s old self, (not the plastic version) because I miss that time 😕. Other than that this app would get a 5 star review from me, thanks again!
Features are going away
I know you can’t use certain commands because of updates but plug is losing its cool I used to love ascend but that was kinda a long time ago now I love the give command but now it’s gone I could use it for boss enchanting it was alway so fun and I used to use it for blocks you can’t get in game this is really sad because I don’t use any other commands except effect I believe that every thing should have something useful that everyone can use sadly plug doesn’t have that anymore I really love it but unfortunately I will be deleting this app if I can’t use effect anymore on a future update money well spent I hope you get your cool factor back until then I will be waiting...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.