plug in - Events & Entertainment by the Orlando Sentinel for the Orlando Area
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover amazing local events, activities, bars, restaurants and unique offers in Orlando. Buy tickets, plus share and create plans with friends right from our app.
We’re changing the way people find fun things to do in our city by making it easy to share what you want to do with friends. It's not another directory, review site, or daily deals service - it's about sharing incredible experiences with the people you love. Whether you're planning a date, hanging out with friends, seeing a movie, going to a concert, playing sports or organizing an adventure with the family, we have you covered – and it’s completely free to join. Remember, life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
WE’LL SHOW YOU
• Pop-up restaurants, food trucks, and supperclubs
• Concerts, live music, opera, and jazz shows
• The best local bars, artisanal cocktails, lounges, beer gardens, and speakeasies
• New restaurants, secret dishes, and off-the-menu cocktails
• Outdoor activities, fitness classes, and weekend escapes
• Interesting classes and hands-on workshops
• Art exhibits, gallery openings, plays, musicals, ballet, and modern dance performances
• Festivals, flea markets, and sample sales
• And much more
• Discover amazing things to do
• Buy tickets right from the app
• Get trusted reviews from our editors and local insiders
• Bookmark what you like - never forget the places, dishes, or cocktails you've been meaning to try.
• Share what you’d like to do in a private conversation with friends (even if they don’t have our app!)
• Create plans with a group of friends & chat in real time - friends who don’t have the app get a free group text and email
• Receive GPS directions to your destination
• Keep a history of what you and your friends have done
• Use as your local travel guide
Enjoy with iPhone, iPod touch & iPad. Currently for U.S. USERS ONLY! :)
What's New in Version 1.18.13
Removed registration requirements in on-boarding flow, fixed bugs, added love.
Nice but has issues
The app is great but for some reason it keeps crashing but when it don't it's a big help to find family things to do
Hard to get to what I want to see...
App crashes...a lot. I also don't like the organization of it. It seems that you have to scroll through a lot to see exactly what you want to see.
Very helpful for events
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 09, 2015
- Version: 1.18.13
- Size: 48.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: saambaa
- © 2014 Saambaa LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.