By Recargo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plug into the most accurate and complete charging station map worldwide and download the #1 EV charger locator app.
- Engadget: “PlugShare includes a complete database of public charging stations across the US.”
- CleanTechnica: “Naturally, PlugShare makes trip planning easier and more effective.”
- Green Car Reports: "Most electric-car users find the tips from actual users of the individual sites to be one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare provides the most accurate and complete public charging map worldwide with over 90,000 public stations, including those in all major networks in North America (Tesla SuperCharger, ChargePoint, Blink, SemaCharge, GE WattStation, AeroVironment, EVgo) and Europe (RWE, Clever, Endesa, Enel). The largest community of EV drivers in the world, PlugShare users have contributed over 400,000 station reviews and 80,000 photos to make driving electric easier than ever before. PlugShare is also the official EV charger locator for the Nissan No Charge to Charge Program(sm) and the MyFord Mobile app. PlugShare has been featured in the NYT and the WSJ, and the app was spotlighted on Earth Day by the App Store.
Whether you drive a Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevy Volt, or any other plug-in car, use PlugShare to...
- Locate public charging stations compatible with your electric vehicle.
- View station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
- Browse reviews and tips from other PlugSharers.
- Pay for charging conveniently through your phone at participating locations.
- Filter for chargers compatible with your electric vehicle.
- Add new charging stations as you discover them.
- Coordinate with others when you need to top off.
- Plan your next EV road trip.
What's New in Version 5.2.2
- When you search for an address a pin is now added to the map to make your selection more clear.
- The Pay With PlugShare interface was tweaked to make the process more clear.
- Fixed an issue with map insets, so the compass will never be obscured.
- Added under the hood improvements to use less data when viewing charging locations.
Should be standard in any EV vehicle
A couple guys I know are afraid to use this app. I simply can't understand why?
Our office building has one charging station for 12 floors of parking lot. I'm sure that some very intelligent programmer could make something for sharing one charger very easy to manage among 4 people. We are using WhatsApp right now.
An EV Essential!!!
Without a doubt, the PlugShare app is an essential tool to have. I own a Tesla and I frequently use PlugShare to plan charging stops when I am traveling away from the major interstates on which Tesla has SuperChargers. PlugShare enables me to go anywhere I want to go and I will always have multiple charging options along the way.
The dominant EV charge station app
An easy to use app that lists more charging locations than any other. It has a great feature that includes having users add stations, edit and update sites that have changed. Aside from a few lazy users the comments and details are great! Thanks
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 01, 2017
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 78.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Recargo, Inc.
- © 2014 Recargo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.