By Recargo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plug into the most accurate and complete charging station map worldwide and download the #1 EV charger locator app.
- Engadget: “PlugShare includes a complete database of public charging stations across the US.”
- CleanTechnica: “Naturally, PlugShare makes trip planning easier and more effective.”
- Green Car Reports: "Most electric-car users find the tips from actual users of the individual sites to be one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare provides the most accurate and complete public charging map worldwide with over 90,000 public stations, including those in all major networks in North America (Tesla SuperCharger, ChargePoint, Blink, SemaCharge, GE WattStation, AeroVironment, EVgo) and Europe (RWE, Clever, Endesa, Enel). The largest community of EV drivers in the world, PlugShare users have contributed over 400,000 station reviews and 80,000 photos to make driving electric easier than ever before. PlugShare is also the official EV charger locator for the Nissan No Charge to Charge Program(sm) and the MyFord Mobile app. PlugShare has been featured in the NYT and the WSJ, and the app was spotlighted on Earth Day by the App Store.
Whether you drive a Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevy Volt, or any other plug-in car, use PlugShare to...
- Locate public charging stations compatible with your electric vehicle.
- View station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
- Browse reviews and tips from other PlugSharers.
- Pay for charging conveniently through your phone at participating locations.
- Filter for chargers compatible with your electric vehicle.
- Add new charging stations as you discover them.
- Coordinate with others when you need to top off.
- Plan your next EV road trip.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
PlugShare is now fully translated to French and German!
Great app! I mean truly amazing! Saves days of planning for long trips. The EV community should carry the people that built this around on thei shoulders and cheer for them!
Two comments: (1) Pay with Plugshare is very difficult to use. Please put a big button on the charger ID page that says "Start Charge Here" or something like that. (2) The database on web version seems to be out of sync with the app - the same query often yields different results. (3) Map pages need a visible mileage scale indication that changes with zoom level. It is especially helpful in planning trips in a range-limited vehicle (e.g., Leaf, RAV4-EV) to know the distance between charging points in the map.
Pay with PlugShare missing?
The app is quite good, but about one week ago, the option/icon for "Pay with PlugShare" has been eliminated from NRG EVgo stations in the app. This was quite useful, and now I have to call NRG every time to initiate a charge, and then get hit with a sales pitch for their charging plans (which aren't good for my situation). When will this feature be put back in? Thanks.
Best EV Car App
Best interface. Each update gets better. Essential tool for an EV driver. Plugshare is very responsive in keeping station info up to date. It's users make it possible to know about the real condition of stations so there are no surprises once on the road. Too bad Chargepoint won't provide real time data, but that's not Plugshare's fault.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 59.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Recargo, Inc.
- © 2014 Recargo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.