By Recargo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join over 120,000 electric vehicle drivers and plug into the #1 downloaded EV charging station locator app.
- Engadget: “PlugShare includes a complete database of public charging stations across the US.”
- CleanTechnica: “Naturally, PlugShare makes trip planning easier and more effective.”
- Green Car Reports: "Most electric-car users find the tips from actual users of the individual sites to be one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare provides the most accurate and complete public charging map worldwide with over 50,000 public stations, including those in all major networks in North America (Tesla SuperCharger, ChargePoint, Blink, SemaCharge, GE WattStation, Aerovironment, eVgo) and Europe (RWE, Clever, Endesa, Enel). The largest community of EV drivers in the world, PlugShare users have contributed over 150,000 station reviews and 30,000 photos to make driving electric easier than ever before. PlugShare is also the official EV charger locator for the Nissan No Charge to Charge Program(sm) and the MyFord Mobile app. PlugShare has been featured in the NYT and the WSJ, and the app was spotlighted on Earth Day by the App Store.
Whether you drive a Tesla Model S, Nissan LEAF, Chevy Volt, or some other plug-in car, use PlugShare to...
- Locate public charging stations for your electric vehicle.
- View station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
- Check out reviews and tips from other PlugSharers.
- Pay for charging conveniently through your phone at participating locations.
- Filter for chargers compatible with your electric vehicle.
- Add new charging stations as you discover them.
- Coordinate with others when you need to top off.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
Tweaks and improvements under the hood.
Must have for an EV driver
I'm glad that this app exist because I wouldn't have jumped into an EV because of my line of work. (I drive to sites all over SoCal from Ventura to San Diego). Having the trip planner is very useful. Now that the EV infrastructure is growing, I'm hoping charging etiquette will become better as time moves forward.
If I had to give some criticism, during the trip planner option/selection , if you can have the option where it gives you 3 route options to choose, that would be nice. Similar to Google maps where they give route options
AWESOME App, only small suggestions.
Thanks for this excellent and most useful and stable app, it is one of the apps I use the most, it is great!
1. It would be very helpful for trip planning f stations marked as favorites would appear different on the map (perhaps a yellow balloon, or a star in place of the balloon). In charger crowded Los Angeles that feature would be great.
2. It would be nice if the app did not restart to center on current location each time you multitask to another app. There are times when you narrow your map around an area of interest, and if you leave the app to verify something, it returns to center on current location and zoomed out requiring starting over. In the Los Angeles area that is a bit inconvenient.
Thanks for your attention and great work.
Glitch in route planner
iPhone 4s. Just added this app as I'm getting a Leaf next week. Would like to check if I can road trip to see my best friend 150mi away. Glitch in route planner map: once the map loads after both locations are input, you can see entire route and charging stations. BUT when you zoom in, ALL other stations disappear and cannot show up again without clearing the map/locations and repeating the process.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jan 30, 2016
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 53.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Recargo, Inc.
- © 2014 Recargo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.