Plug into the most accurate and complete charging station map worldwide and download the #1 EV charger locator app.
- Engadget: "a complete database of public charging stations across the US."
- CleanTechnica: "makes trip planning easier and more effective."
- Green Car Reports: "tips from actual users of the individual sites [is] one of the most useful features--and there, PlugShare has the clear edge."
PlugShare has the world’s biggest and most accurate public charging map. You’ll find over 140,000 public stations, including all major networks in North America (Tesla SuperCharger, ChargePoint, Blink, SemaCharge, GE WattStation, AeroVironment, EVgo) and Europe (RWE, Clever, Endesa, Enel).
It’s also the world’s largest EV driver community. PlugShare users have contributed nearly 1,000,000 station reviews and photos to help drivers make the most informed charging decisions possible. It’s also the official EV charger locator for the Nissan No Charge to Charge Program(sm) and the MyFord Mobile app. PlugShare has been featured in the NYT and the WSJ, and the app was spotlighted on Earth Day by the App Store.
PlugShare lets EV drivers...
- Find public charging stations compatible with your EV.
- See station ratings, real-time availability, photos, and descriptions.
- Browse reviews and tips from other drivers.
- Quickly pay for charging through your phone at participating locations.
- Filter for chargers compatible with your electric vehicle.
- Add new charging stations as you discover them.
- Message fellow EV drivers: a great way coordinate sharing a charger (even non-networked stations).
- Plan your next EV road trip route and see all the charging stations along the way.
We have improved the welcome for new users and the entire sign in experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Find a charging station along your route and don’t be delayed.
Loses two stars as route planner currently crashing
This is my go to Tesla Model X app. I use it to find alternatives to Supercharging when towing a trailer with the X. And on road trips up to Seattle. Currently the route planner function is crashing on my iPad, so I’m only giving it three stars.
But otherwise it would have five stars.
I use it to check on local chargers and initially pay. But for the AV network and Blink networks And Chargepoint I typically pay through those systems. I’m testing out the non Tesla charging infastruture and deciding who’s good and who’s a pain in the a**. PlugShare enables this activity.
I just sent feedback to PlugShare before this review. Here’s hoping they can fix my crash issue and I can give them 5 stars.
Works great for finding chargers and checking in.
BEST EV CAR APP!
This app is a must for anyone using an electric car for their first time! And with the latest updates the travel planner is very helpful! Don’t forget to log on to their website on a computer, it helps there too if you don’t want to be confined to a phone/iPad.
I wish I knew about this app before I bought my Hyundai Ioniq electric. I realized that I can’t go from SoCal to Las Vegas. Let alone to Salt Lake City its going to take A LOT longer than traveling in a gas powered car. The 124 range on my car just won’t do it for long trips. There are not enough charge stations.
This app gives you all the info you need to adjust from a gas powered car to electric. Enjoy!
- Recargo, Inc.
- 100.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Recargo, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.