A life on the ocean wave is waiting for you in this stunning 3D Pirate adventure.
Create your island, explore the seas, battle other players and become the most infamous Captain in history. Plunder Pirates offers a unique build and battle gameplay experience featuring the best looking graphics on mobile.
Up for a fight? It's going to take masterful strategy, tons of manpower, and plenty of grog to protect your island from the attacking hordes of swashbuckling pirates. Create the perfect island headquarters, recruit a fearsome crew of pirate captains, and go to war with other players around the world to become the saltiest dog in the seven seas!
- BUILD an epic 3D pirate island fortified impenetrable defenses and plenty of firepower.
- SEE your island from every angle in killer 3D graphics.
- STORM other players' islands in real-time and plunder their booty!
- RECRUIT a crew from 10 different classes of seafaring scoundrels - each with unique skills.
- UPGRADE everthing! Sail farther, get stronger, do more damage, protect your gold.
- JOIN a Pirate Guild with your friends for Guild perks. Plan your exploits in guild chat.
- EXPLORE uncharted waters in your mighty pirate ship.
- FIGHT navel battles with gruesome sea monsters and enemy ships.
- COLLECT Legendary Pirates - The most notorious plunderers ever known!
Join the Plunder Pirates community online!
*Note: A network connection is required to play. iPatch optional.
The game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Midoki products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
Pirate Hall Level 12 is here!
Pirate Hall 12
New levels of Defences - Cannon, Mortar, Ground Pounder, Bunker, Gun Tower, Legendary Trap, Mystic Mine, Flame Gate, Training Ground and Observatory
New levels of Buildings - Academy, Voodoo Hut, Guild Hall, Training Ground and Observatory
Train your pirates to new levels in the Academy, Voodoo Hut and Legendary Fort
Assorted optimisations and bug fixes - more details on the Plunder Pirates forum.
Ratings and Reviews
A sublime world-builder enhanced for Metal, Plunder Pirates offers a distinct visual flair and tried-and-true game mechanics. Create and fortify a 3D island base, defend your gold and grog from other players, and amass a ragtag crew of buccaneers to explore the high seas. With endless charm, unforgettable style, and legions of likable characters, Plunder Pirates is a lively adventure that’ll have you entranced.
I think plunder pirates is really fun, one of my favorite games I've ever played, and I think it would be even funner with new content, like you could design your own captain with default parts, or parts that you could find in chests. Your captain would be able to walk around your island and go into battle. There should be legendary captain parts that you could find in chests or buy with gems that could give you buffs on the battlefield or on your island. I also think that you should have a 3rd person 1v1 with your captain vs another captain. I also think you should make more legendary pirates, that would be combos of to regular pirates, like captain tinto and Jeane de berry making an entirely new legendary, but the combination would have to work well together, like black Bart and Cornelius Heston, but not green beard and Ching shih. You should also add more pirates and customization options for them. There should also be island themes so your island would look cooler. Also if your a captain of a guild, you should be able to choose a guild buff. Thank you for reading my paragraph!!
Ok game but it's pay to play !
Ok so it's a good game. Graphics good. It's fun. But to get anywhere in the game you won't have a choice but to spend real money on gems. You can't save enough resources to upgrade buildings or anything else because you're always getting attacked. Don't use the gems to speed up upgrades it's way overpriced and it's pathetic really. The gems are good for speeding up troops to fight with only. Example: To speed up my troops it was 18 gems. Not to bad but I had to keep doing it so then it did add up in cost. Speed up an upgrade ? It could take 1000s. So yes fun game, I like it but I'm not paying you a ton of real money just to play. Sorry game has to go. Make it cheaper to play and more fair and I would come back. I have completed boom beach and "This means war" games and didn't spend anywhere near the amount of $$ on those games that you could easily spend on this game. So if you have lots of REAL money to burn this is your game. If you're broke pass it by it's not for you. Good luck plunder pirates.
- Midoki Ltd
- 186 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Midoki Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- A Handful of Gems $4.99
- A Sack of Gems $19.99
- A Pouch of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.