Counting is for everyone, Plus One is for you.
A bouncer outside a noisy night club, brothers on a road trip, a foursome of golfers, two friends jumping rope, an olympic coach, a carny, second cousins playing corn hole at a family reunion, a shelf stocker, you.
Plus One was designed to help you quickly and easily count (or count down) whenever you want, wherever you want, for as long as you want.
· Create unlimited separate counters
· Displays the time/date you began counting
· Disables auto lock for uninterrupted counting
· Compatible with iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
· Tap and hold + or - then drag for speediness
· Count in Landscape or Portrait modes
· No ads of any kind
· iOS 11 Compatible
You can count on Plus One!
- You can now count into the depths of negative numbers
- Long press on the Reset button to reset a counter (or all counters) to a specific number
- Tap the "Since" date to toggle a running total of all counters
- Slower, more accurate warp-speed counting
- Additional UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
No Joke --This Is Very Useful !
In my illustrious career(s), I have had to count cars, people, and even the heart beats of microscopic organisms. Having this application, I only have to touch to keep the count. This is sure to come in handy!
Real world example: A Daphnia Magna can have a heart rate of over 300+ beats per minute when emersed in a drop of diet soda. Taping your finger on an iphone is a lot easier than adding up all those pencil marks in your notebook (and everyone in the lab will be impressed too).
Thanks Taber Buhl !
p.s. Dafny the Daphnia was not harmed during the testing of multiple products, and was released to the shores of Coney Island once our study was completed ( we flushed her down the toliet ).
I love this app for it's simple design that enable you to add one at hyperspeeds, but I hate the fact that sometimes I hit the clear button since it's so close to the equals... In the next update can you make the clear button smaller and have an option to set the number to the apps internal number of plus ones just in case you still hit it?
Finally, an app I can use
This app is what I was waiting for! I can now add one to one to make two then add one more to make three. If I really feel excited I can even keep adding one and eventually get to one thousand! Just when I think I'm done I can add one more for a total of one thousand and one! This app alone is worth the cost of the iPhone itself!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.