Pluszle ® is a beautifully challenging, addictive logic game with hundreds of challenges.
Every row and column has its own solution, but the trick is to make it all work at the same time. Highlight numbers on the board to match the given totals on the side and bottom.
- GAME FEATURES -
• Easy step-by-step tutorial to get you started;
• Various difficulty settings per level to match your own puzzle solving skills;
• Compete with players from around the globe in Versus Race;
• Fresh new levels and a beautiful world to explore each month;
• Unlock achievements for extra rewards;
• Ranking information for top players after each level;
• Fully playable in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, French, German, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Pluszle ® Unlimited Tickets Subscription
• While you can play for free or purchase Ticket Packs, you can also activate the Unlimited Tickets subscription to get unrestricted access to all level content for the duration of your subscription.
• The subscriptions are $3.99 USD monthly and $34.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
• Your iTunes Account is charged at purchase confirmation, and for every renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the period.
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription from the in-game Pluszle ® settings screen, or visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
If you need any help while playing, feel free to reach out to the support team by tapping the contact button from the in-game settings screen.
Pluszle ® is a registered trademark of Pluszle BV, The Netherlands.
Listening to much appreciated player feedback, working on our own wish list and blending those together: Pluszle has improved even more! Thanks for playing and enjoy this update!
Ratings and Reviews
Ticket system terrible - update after response
I want to love this game. As a math nerd, I love the puzzles, the different levels of difficulty, and even “expert” level (though I wish it wasn’t the same pattern as the standard level. Cmon folks, mix that up...don’t be lazy programmers!).
The reason I am deleting this game, however, is because the ticket system MAKES you have to purchase subscriptions or tickets in order to continue playing. Sure, there are ads that garner 2 tickets each, but there are only a few times where you are even allowed to watch ads. I would rather be given a choice to watch ads after every three levels or purchase the game for $4.99. I can live with that. Paying $3.99 per month, or paying $3.99 for 100 tickets at a time is not what I consider micro transactions. That adds up, and I refuse to go that route.
After response (thank you for responding), I must answer. As I stated above, you can watch video ads, but even they cut off after three or four times. Then you are left with “pay up” or don’t play. I chose not to play.
Hey there, thanks for this detailed comment. We are already working on improvements based on various reviews. In the meantime, did you know you can already watch video ads to continue for free?
Better than Sudoku/Kakuro
Difficulty Level 6 + Expert Mode is the way to go. Thought the puzzles might be getting impossible with max difficulty, but you just gotta learn the tricks. Felt awesome going back to raise my level for puzzles I did before learning how to win every time (so far)!
A one-time purchase would be great, but the current ticket system totally works for me.
Also would be cool to have the ability to turn off the timer and move counter. Everything else about the game is so chill, it should let me have my "zen mode" while playing the actual puzzle. (Btw, the timer might loop back to zero after 60 min...? I had a bit of a struggle, lol.)
Love the visuals, but my one minor gripe would be that the theme feels kinda scattered. Selection screen backgrounds are cool, but the layout of the puzzle buttons feels arbitrary (can't help thinking they're mailboxes connected by pipes...?). Also kinda weird that the puzzles are suddenly themed to look like notebook paper -- though, incidentally, I love the paper-tearing sequence at the end.
Also, great SFX throughout.
Anyway, awesome stuff!!! Love this game!!!
Horrible pricing model, great game.
5 Star game, 1 star pricing model. I really like this game. It’s challenging and adaptable to many different skill levels. What I don’t like is the pay to play model when it’s advertised as a free game. Yea, developers, I know I can watch an ad video once a week or so for three free tickets, but after 5 minutes of play I’m back to zero tickets and have to wait several more days or a week to be able to play again. The videos are more often not available than they are. You’re gonna lose customers this way. People who play these kind of games expect tickets to be resupplied over time, even if it’s a small amount. I’ll give it a little longer to see if the situation improves, but this game probably won’t stay on my phone much longer. Too bad.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review like this. We will be improving the game with this week's update to address all issues we've heard so far. I'm pretty sure you'll like it.
- Huckleberry BV
- 183.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Pluszle BV
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Tickets $3.99
- 50 Tickets $0.99
- 100 Tickets $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.