Watch free TV and movies on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. Pluto TV has over 100 live channels and 1000’s of movies from the biggest names like: NBC, CBS, Bloomberg, Paramount, and Warner Brothers. Plus get exclusive channels like the Pro Wrestling Channel, Anime All Day, Food TV, and the newest live college sports channel.
No Fees, No Subscriptions, No Credit Cards…..Yes, It’s Really Free.
Watch 1000’s of free hit movies On Demand in over 80 categories that watchers like you helped name. Pick from “Not on Netflix or Hulu”, “Something For the Whole Family”, and “Punch, Kick, Ka’Boom!”. Don’t miss out on new titles that are added everyday.
Free TV is here. Download today to start watching Pluto TV!
Just a few of our amazing 100+ TV channels:
MST3K & RiffTrax
NBC / MSNBC
After School Cartoons
Pro Wrestling Channel
World Poker Tour
Anime All Day
THC - Channel 420
+1000’s of movies on demand
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Horror fans we are back in!
If you are one of those horror fans that was disappointed to see the chiller channel go without a second thought to us horror fans, then give Pluto tv a try! They have loads of great channels and a 24/7 horror movie channel that shows nothing but a great selection or horror related movies and shows, plus they are constantly adding new channels. I was convinced to give this app a try and I’m glad I did! It’s very easy to navigate and the quality is good. The only draw back I’m having is sometimes, out of nowhere, there is like a quick second cut out or pause, would be a better word, and whatever I’m watching will restart with a second delay or a second forward of what I’m watching, if that makes any sense, not too big of a deal, could be WiFi connection but if Others are experiencing this could be something within the app? Not complaining much after all it’s free and I’m pretty happy with it and in my opinion it’s the best streaming tv app out there!
Ok but not great.
I signed up on the computer using google but the app does not have a login with google option so I had to setup another account using just email. Favorites in the app or in the web browser do not stay as favorites. No favorite recall menu. Video and audio glitches all the time. Commercials are not synced with shows and cuts off important or suspenseful parts. I use the web version and iOS app version and have the issue on all 3 of my devices, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Laptop using Google Chrome. I love the app but the MANY technical issues are almost not worth it. I am not sure how old this app is but live streaming has been down to a science for many years but these guys don't seem to even see that bar. Have been using it on LTE and Fiber backed WiFi at over 50Mbps down 30Mbps up both scenarios with the exact same issues. The iOS app version also appears to reset itself mid stream in an attempt to catch up but then skips parts of the show or will back track to a part that has already been shown and then skip forward again and cut more stuff out. The whole Pluto TV service needs work. A lot of work.
* How about putting the 5 most recently viewed channels up top so we don’t have to scroll and search for the channels we want to flip back and forth through.
* i tried watching a few movies today and they went black while you loaded the commercials. Then when I moved the phone around they eventually came back a few minutes later into the film so I didn’t even see what was happening. What a piece of junk. The commercials showed well. The shows though are choppy, always stalling for at least 30 seconds while we wonder just what’s going on...until a commercial starts and we see. Aren’t you embarrassed for running such a cheapo junky system?
—- RE free movie section: Make a restart button or a way to forward (or reverse) without getting stuck in commercials you idiots. We don’t always watch a whole movie in one sitting and sometimes want to just start over or move to a different spot —-
* How about adding a section where we can find movies we were in the middle of and couldn’t finish?
* Can only move in 15 second increments - can’t move the cursor, can’t hit a restart button. Being able to move the cursor would be better than a restart button.
* the synopsys generally doesn’t show the stars, the year made (some shows are remakes and so can’t tell by what they wrote) and the writing does t dit in the screen so cant even see the whole synopsis
- Pluto, Inc.
- 111.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Pluto, Inc. - All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.