This is the PneumoRecs VaxAdvisor App created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in collaboration with the Georgia Tech Research Institute. PneumoRecs VaxAdvisor provides patient-specific pneumococcal vaccination guidance consistent with the pneumococcal vaccination recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Vaccination providers enter a patient’s age and respond to prompts about the patient’s pneumococcal vaccination history and underlying medical conditions. The app then displays patient-specific pneumococcal vaccination recommendations consistent with the recommended U.S. immunization schedule.
Minor Bug Fix
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.