By Giuseppe Cigala
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PNG Animator is an application which allows you to generate APNG files (Animated Portable Network Graphics)
APNG is like animated GIFs, but supports 24-bit images and 8-bit transparency (not available for GIFs).
- load your sequence of image files (drag and drop support);
- change the order of the frames;
- set the delay between each frame;
- set the loop's counter (0 = forever);
- change the duration of the selected frames;
- set the default duration (on loading);
- change the background color;
- check the total duration;
- preview your animation;
- compress the resulting png (zlib, 7zip, zopfli);
- save the file (with .png extension) and display it with browsers that support APNG format (Safari, Firefox, Opera, SeaMonkey);
The file must be saved with .png extension (not .apng).
What's New in Version 1.13
added transparent background
new "Preview" animation