Pocket Analytics - Dashboard for Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics and more!
By Pocket Logic LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Many Metrics. One App.
AddThis, appFigures, Bitly (Bit.ly), Clicky (GetClicky), Facebook Insights, Flurry, Google Analytics, GoSquared, Pingdom, Piwik, StatCounter and YouTube Analytics!
Stop switching between apps to check your various sources of data - view it all together in one app - Pocket Analytics.
Pocket Analytics provides access to a your accounts on a variety of 3rd party services, allowing access to:
+ Sales and app store data from appFigures;
+ App analytics from Flurry and Google Analytics;
+ Website analytics from Google Analytics, GoSquared, Piwik, Clicky (GetClicky), and StatCounter;
+ Link sharing metrics from Bitly (Bit.ly) and AddThis;
+ Social insights from Facebook Insights;
+ Uptime information from Pingdom; and
+ Video analytics from YouTube Analytics
Get a high level view of ALL your key performance indicators - quickly, conveniently, and succinctly.
• Create any number of custom dashboards - create as many tabs in the app as you like - each with a name and icon you specify.
• Mix and match metrics from any combination of accounts and services - put your sales data from appFigures next to your average session time from Flurry, next to your web visitors from Piwik - all in a single dashboard.
• View only the data you want, how you want it - you control what you see, and the order that you see it in.
Convenience and efficiency are the guiding principles of Pocket Analytics. It is not intended to be a deep-dive, slice and dice analytics app - rather, it is intended to let you quickly gain insight on a lot of metrics from many different services, all in one place.
An active account is required for the services you wish to connect to. Pocket Analytics does not create accounts for you. Pocket Analytics connects to an API provided by each service - sometimes you will need to enable API access in your account with that service before you connect with Pocket Analytics.
What's New in Version 1.4.2
- Better handling of larger displays
- Fixed trend-line to exclude current day
- Fixed YouTube API access to use newer version of API
- Replaced older Facebook API methods with their newer equivalents
- Fixed handling of Flurry rate limiting since the Yahoo purchase
Great for Analytics from lots of sources
Great app, love the Clicky support. My one big request is for a way to sync or at least backup my Tabs and layout so I don't have to manually restore everything when I get a new device or have to erase mine for work.
But it's a good app overall. Get it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 09, 2015
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Logic LLC
- © 2015 Pocket Logic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.