Cash Flow Management - MBA Learning Solutions
By DIGI117 LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover how to manage the financial operations to succeed in the dynamic world of modern business today.
*** Ideal material for CPA exam preparation, the course is designed to comply with National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) standards ***
The application includes:
- a full MBA level course text and study materials
- examples and illustrations
- practical applications and procedures
- exhibits, graphs, diagrams, and more.
Managing Cash Flow is developed by the market leader DIGI117 LTD based on the work of Professor and bestselling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Dr. Jae K. Shim is one of the most respected accounting and finance experts in the world. He is a professor of business at California State University, Long Beach and CEO of Delta Consulting Company, a financial consulting and training firm.
●The Nuts and Bolts
●Analysis of Cash Flow
●Cash Budgeting and Optimal Cash Balances
●Cash Forecasting and "What-if" Analysis
●Collection and Credit Management
●Obtaining Cash and Borrowing
●Loan Qualifications and Banking Relationships
●Full course text divided by chapters
●All-encompassing term and concept reference options
●Interactive flashcards for subject review
●Comprehensive chapter-level tests
●Explanations of right and wrong answers
●Possibility to make bookmarks
●Newly added font options
●No Internet connection required!
* If you liked the course and want to learn more, we suggest to look through these applications:
- Financial Solutions
- Accounting & Finance
- Cost Management
- Understanding the Economy
- Smart Investment
- Profiting from Financial Statements *
What's New in Version 2.2
New in 2.2
- Optimized for iOS 8
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 19, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: DIGI117 LTD
- © DIGI117 LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.