Cycles - Period & Fertility tracker with calendar for BOTH of you. (Formerly Pocket Cycle)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A period app your won't mind sharing with Him! Cycles keeps track of your period and fertility without all the inputting and upkeep of similar apps. Irregular cycle? Just rotate the dial to the first red day when your period arrives. That’s it! Cycles automatically adjusts your cycle lengths and forecasts as needed.
BUILT FOR YOU, GREAT FOR HIM
Cycles is the only app of its kind designed for *both* of you. We've made it fun to invite your Partner to connect and keep up with your cycle. That way he will be more prepared to provide emotional support, plan trips and romantic evenings at the perfect time without having to ask, and know your most fertile days when planning a pregnancy. Husbands and boyfriends love this app as much as you do!
GORGEOUS AND FUN TO USE
Track your current period in one glance with a beautifully designed Cycle view, and see upcoming cycles in a scrolling monthly Calendar. Set personal reminders to make sure you remember to Take the Pill, or receive discreet notifications like "The bees are coming" to pencil in romantic evenings when planning a pregnancy. And an optional passcode lock keeps your privacy absolutely secure.
MODERN, RESEARCH-BASED FERTILITY TRACKING
Cycles uses the modern and scientifically-researched Standard Days Method (SDM) developed by the institute for Reproductive Health at Georgetown University to help predict fertility, with accuracy up to 95%!
SIMPLE & ELEGANT INTERFACE --
• Track this month's cycle with a quick glance
• Fertile days are displayed in green, your ovulation day in blue
• Early or late this month? Just rotate the dial to recalibrate your period
• Tap the center button to change your period & cycle settings
• Even if you miss a few months, it still works when you come back!
• View your entire cycle instantly on a convenient monthly calendar
• Scroll to see upcoming cycles, even two months at the same time
• Plan upcoming events and vacations around your period
• Takes all the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days
PARTNER (In-App Purchase)
• Invite your partner with just a tap using Facebook login (or by email)
• Share your cycle info for him to view only
• Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner
REMINDERS (In-App Purchase)
• Receive discreet notifications when your period is about to start or end
• Playful, customized notifications you can set for fertile days
• Personal reminders with customized messages for anything you choose
• Optional 4-digit passcode to protect your privacy
• Discreet name and iPhone icon to prevent curious eyes
• Keeps your period Reminders & Calendar separate from iPhone's built-in apps
• With you wherever you go: for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
When calculating fertility for pregnancy with natural family planning, Cycles takes advantage of scientific research developed by the institute for Reproductive Health at Georgetown University. Known as the Standard Days Method (SDM), it is more accurate than the 'rhythm method' of yesteryear and has a real-world failure rate comparable to that of condoms. Even so, this app is designed for informational purposes only and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
What's New in Version 2.0
Pocket Cycle is now Cycles!
- Beautiful new iOS7 design
- Blazingly fast 64-bit support
- Improved syncing and automatic backup
- Bug fixes, tweaks and speed improvements
Additional Features would be Great
Thus far, I have really enjoyed the app. I would love to see some additional features in using this app.
1. I would like to see a syncing feature that would allow this calendar to synchronize to either MS Outlook, iCloud, or even iCal. For me having this syncing feature would benefit me wonderfully.
2. The aesthetics of this app is very elegant and I enjoy the look and feel of the app. I would however, like to see a bit more color options while maintaining the apps elegant look and feel. I would recommend mixing up the backgrounds to rotate as you transition through your cycle.
3. I would like the ability to archive all past cycles, not just the current year of logs but all years prior.
4. When using the calendar allow for place holders rather than defaulting to the current month/date when working on entering dates into your log.
5. Charts and graphs are a really needed feature as a reference point in tracking information on symptoms, duration (number of days), and length to see how this information may vary from month to month vs. year to year.
I love it but....
I've had this app for 2years now and I love it. It does everything that it's supposed to do. Unfortunately , with this update I have a complaint about the labels in the page with the fertility wheel. I liked the layout it had before without the labels simply because it was more respectful of ones privacy. I opened this in work and I immediately had to close it because anyone could look over my shoulder and know that I have my period in 2 days! Without the labels, no one would really know what I was looking at unless I told them. I would work on making that an option in the settings menu instead of mandatory because I really do like this app. You guys are doing great! Thanks!
Nice but leaves something to be desired
I only recently downloaded this app. However I have kept track on an old fashion paper prior. My cycles tend to be long, really long. When I got pregnant with my last child, I started my period January 30, and conceived March 3. Add the average luteal phase and that's a 47 day cycle.
This app will allow me to set my periods 47 days apart, and that's great. But luteal phases are 12-16 days in length. Which means I ovulate between day 35-39. The app will not let you adjust ovulation past day 25. Because of this, I still have to calculate my ovulation myself. So, I will keep looking for a better app unless this issue is addressed very soon.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 05, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Perigee AB
- © 2013 Perigee AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycles Pro$2.99
- Reminders Feature$0.99