Cycles - Period tracker with fertility calendar and reminders for both of you.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A period app your won't mind sharing with Him! Cycles keeps track of your period and fertility without all the inputting and upkeep of similar apps. Irregular cycle? Just rotate the dial to the first red day when your period arrives. That’s it! Cycles automatically adjusts your cycle lengths and forecasts as needed.
BUILT FOR YOU, GREAT FOR HIM
Cycles is the only app of its kind designed for *both* of you. We've made it fun to invite your Partner to connect and keep up with your cycle. That way he will be more prepared to provide emotional support, plan trips and romantic evenings at the perfect time without having to ask, and know your most fertile days when planning a pregnancy. Husbands and boyfriends love this app as much as you do!
GORGEOUS AND FUN TO USE
Track your current period in one glance with a beautifully designed Cycle view, and see upcoming cycles in a scrolling monthly Calendar. Set personal reminders to make sure you remember to Take the Pill, or receive discreet notifications like "The bees are coming" to pencil in romantic evenings when planning a pregnancy. And an optional passcode lock keeps your privacy absolutely secure.
MODERN, RESEARCH-BASED FERTILITY TRACKING
Cycles uses modern and scientifically-researched fertility tracking to help predict fertility, with accuracy up to 95%!
SIMPLE & ELEGANT INTERFACE --
• Track this month's cycle with a quick glance
• Fertile days are displayed in green, your ovulation day in blue
• Early or late this month? Just rotate the dial to recalibrate your period
• Tap the center button to change your period & cycle settings
• Even if you miss a few months, it still works when you come back!
• View your entire cycle instantly on a convenient monthly calendar
• Scroll to see upcoming cycles, even two months at the same time
• Plan upcoming events and vacations around your period
• Takes all the guesswork out of predicting your most fertile days
PARTNER (In-App Purchase)
• Invite your partner with just a tap using Facebook login (or by email)
• Share your cycle info for him to view only
• Your reminders and notes are always kept private, even from your partner
REMINDERS (In-App Purchase)
• Receive discreet notifications when your period is about to start or end
• Playful, customized notifications you can set for fertile days
• Personal reminders with customized messages for anything you choose
• Optional passcode or Touch-ID to protect your privacy
• Discreet name and iPhone icon to prevent curious eyes
• Keeps your period Reminders & Calendar separate from iPhone's built-in apps
• With you wherever you go: for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
When calculating fertility for pregnancy with natural family planning, Cycles takes advantage of scientific research thats is more accurate than the 'rhythm method' of yesteryear and has a real-world failure rate comparable to that of condoms. Even so, this app is designed for informational purposes only and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
•Apple Watch support. Quickly see your cycle and calibrate it from your Apple Watch!
• iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus designs. Cycles never looked this good on the latest iPhones.
• Lots of small improvements and bug fixes.
If you like Cycles, please take the time to give us a nice review: it really helps.
Easy to use!
I have tried several of these types of apps. Some were free with paid upgrades, some you had to pay for up front. None were as easy to use as the Cycles app. It's simple and makes sense. Before I discovered this app, I was describing to my husband what the "perfect app" might look like: able to make notes, a heart or some other simple icon for the days we tried to get preg, make it obvious when we need to try and when I need to take a preg test because I should have started by now. Then *poof* this app was in the App Store. It has simplified this little part of my life. I have not paid for the upgrades and it still does everything I need it to do.
Been using it for over a year!
I think two years of use gives me a fair chance to assess! ;) It suits my needs almost perfectly. I say almost only because we have recently had our first baby and now doing natural family planning until we are ready for another and having the ability to track when we've gotten frisky would be helpful in evaluating the merit in "I think I'm pregnant" paranoia. It's never crashed, never messed up, is easy to use, and easy update or make changes!
I love it, but it could be better as far as details. We could have more options in the notes for example, something like a check list about moods, pain, if we took the pill or not, if we were sexually active on that day or not, etc instead of having to write them all down.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Perigee AB
- © 2015 Perigee AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Cycles Pro$2.99