Zombie FX - Augmented Reality (AR) Movie Editor by Pocket Director
By 311 Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This is the best special effects app! The Zombie stays in one place even if you move your camera. *****Five stars!”
Become the star of your own ZOMBIE MOVIE! The world's first Augmented Reality movie editor is here!
Create amazing movies whilst your and your friends kill Zombies with GUNS, ROCKETS and FLAME THROWERS or let the zombies eat your FRIENDS! All whilst creating your own ZOMBIE MOVIE!
Showcase your Zombie Movies to the Pocket Director Community or share directly to Youtube and Facebook.
Make your movies with hi-res, photo-realistic 3D Zombies and Hollywood visual effects that you and your friends control! Tap to shoot a gun or fire a rocket at your real augmented, demented Zombie!
Choose from 3 different Zombies, lots of exciting Zombie actions and make movies with your friends.
• First of its kind - Augmented Reality Video Editor
• 3 x Photo-Realistic 3D Zombies (ZOMBIE Matt, ZOMBIE Liz and ZOMBIE Cat!)
• Upload directly to YOUTUBE or Share to FACEBOOK and TWITTER
* real-time light matching, sound effects and much more.
• Explore Top ZOMBIE MOVIES from people around the world.
• 45 Motion-Capture animated shots to choose from
and so much more
** - Requires at least iPhone 5, iPad 4 or newer. **
ZOMBIE FX by Pocket Director has been optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad 4th Gen/Mini and upwards.
iPhone 4s and iPad 3 users may experience slow performance.
"A Zombies for life (and death), not just Halloween”
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Bug Fix for some users that couldn't see the 'Record' button
* New Exciting Weapons to Kill Zombies With:
- Machine Gun
- or throw a Grenade
* New Previews for Zombie Shots
* And lots of general improvements to the app!
The camera doesn't focus so everything is blurry. It's focussed for extremely close. And the zombie actions aren't very good. And the characters look too cartoon-like. Would be nicer if they looked real. And a cat? Really? Instead, there should be a cut-in-half zombie or something.
If there was a way to get in with The Walking Dead and use some of their zombies, then you got yourself an app.
Fix the camera issues, and apparently the saving to camera roll, and better looking zombies.
Otherwise, move on and find a new zombie app. This one needs a lot of work.
This app is amazing, but it would be more useful if in the next update there was a way to go into your camera roll and use existing videos instead of shooting that second. In other words the app is amazing, and there is no bug glitches. Thanks!(:
5 stars very good app
I like this app! It's amazing, very good FX. I recommend it highly. However, I would like to see more zombie characters. Unfortunately, there are a few glitches with my iPhone 4S.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 11, 2014
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: 311 Labs, LLC.
- © 2014 Pocket Director
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Matt Pack$2.99
- Liz Pack$0.99
- Cat Pack$2.99