Transfer your files to your iPhone or iPad and access them anytime, anywhere with Pocket Drive. With a built-in ZIP archiver, web file downloader, MP3 player, and photo viewer, Pocket Drive lets you manage files on your devices the same way you do on your computer - hassle-free. Download Pocket Drive now to manage your everyday tasks.
WHAT MAKES POCKET DRIVE SO GREAT?
- No set up necessary
- No need to remember and enter IP addresses
- Mac Finder automatically finds Pocket Drive on your laptop
- Pocket Drive works excellently with Windows Explorer
- Almost all file types are supported
- Unlimited files and sub-folders
- Pocket Drive works without cables or flash drives
- Copy files simply by dragging and dropping
WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?
- Download any file from the web
- Manage archives with built-in ZIP
- Open mail attachments
- View your photos in our advanced photo viewer
- Listen to MP3 files
- Play MP4 movies with AirPlay support
- View Microsoft Office and PDF documents
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS
.pages, .keynote, .numbers, .doc/.docx, .xls/.xlsx, .ppt/.pptx, .rtf, .html, .htm, .pdf
.txt, .jpg/.jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tif, .ico, .xbm, .mov, .m4v, .mp4, .mp3, .zip
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We are constantly upgrading Pocket Drive. Help us make Pocket Drive better for you by emailing us your feedback and suggestions.
- HEIC support
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but could use more features
I use pocket drive to keep my music but you can only transfer one item at a time so transferring songs is sometimes to hard to do when you can only transfer one item at a time especially when you have 10 or more songs. They should also add a graph or something to show how much storage you use like iCloud storage.
WARNING: Needs to Be Updated / Glitch on iPad Pro
First, great app and I've been using this successfully on my iPhone 5s for a few years. On my new iPad Pro (2nd gen. / iOS 10.3.2) whenever I try to copy a file from my MacBook Pro, the connection fails and therefore I can't complete the task. I tried to email the developer, but they don't respond. Now that iOS 11 is out, I don't know what's going to happen. So a word of caution: have a backup plan. I used Documents from Readdle to copy my files. Way to go to the folks at Pocket Drive. You were 5 stars, but now you're down to 1!
Pocket Drive is great!
At work there's a policy in place that prevents usage of USB drives, but Pocket Drive mounts as a network share, so I can still get music onto my computer :)
It's not crashy and works well. Definitely worth buying the full version!
- TOP APP d.o.o.
- 82.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018, TOP APP d.o.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to PRO $1.99
- NO LIMIT storage $4.99
- Upgrade to PRO $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.