Pocket Drive, best File Manager for iOS
By TOP APP d.o.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transfer your files to your iPhone or iPad and access them anytime, anywhere with Pocket Drive. With a built-in ZIP archiver, web file downloader, MP3 player, and photo viewer, Pocket Drive lets you manage files on your devices the same way you do on your computer - hassle-free. Download Pocket Drive now to manage your everyday tasks.
WHAT MAKES POCKET DRIVE SO GREAT?
- No set up necessary
- No need to remember and enter IP addresses
- Mac Finder automatically finds Pocket Drive on your laptop
- Pocket Drive works excellently with Windows Explorer
- Almost all file types are supported
- Unlimited files and sub-folders
- Pocket Drive works without cables or flash drives
- Copy files simply by dragging and dropping
WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?
- Download any file from the web
- Manage archives with built-in ZIP
- Open mail attachments
- View your photos in our advanced photo viewer
- Listen to MP3 files
- Play MP4 movies with AirPlay support
- View Microsoft Office and PDF documents
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS
.pages, .keynote, .numbers, .doc/.docx, .xls/.xlsx, .ppt/.pptx, .rtf, .html, .htm, .pdf
.txt, .jpg/.jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tif, .ico, .xbm, .mov, .m4v, .mp4, .mp3, .zip
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We are constantly upgrading Pocket Drive. Help us make Pocket Drive better for you by emailing us your feedback and suggestions.
What's New in Version 1.10
- minor bug-fixes and overall stability
- universal binary for iPhone & iPad
Love this App!
Probably tied for the most useful of all my apps. I save several spreadsheet files to it almost every weeknight, and it's very quick to then drop these files on my iMac. I have the paid version and almost 6 gigs free. It's great for moving my most recent photos to my iMac as well. Much faster than doing a standard "synch". I do use the folder-within-folder capability. Haven't found the limit of how many levels I can use, but in some cases I have 6 or 8!
Update: It's also a great place to store .pdf files!
Trouble connecting with Mac
I'm having issues lately with connecting which I didn't have before. I paid for unlimited usage. Worked great. Now I get the iPhone to show up but it just says its connecting and fails. I never get the pop up asking me to approve the connection. I really loved this app for transferring edited photos of mine to my phone. Really hope it gets fixed.
Never connected to my Mac. Awful. Just make it through the usb duh!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 69.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: TOP APP d.o.o.
- © 2015, TOP APP d.o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- NO LIMIT storage$4.99
- Upgrade to PRO$2.99
- 4 GB of storage$1.99
- 16 GB of storage$2.99
- 32 GB of storage$3.99
- Upgrade to PRO$1.99
- Upgrade to PRO$0.99