Pocket Drive, best File Manager
By TOP APP d.o.o.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Transfer your files to your iPhone or iPad and access them anytime, anywhere with Pocket Drive. With a built-in ZIP archiver, web file downloader, MP3 player, and photo viewer, Pocket Drive lets you manage files on your devices the same way you do on your computer - hassle-free. Download Pocket Drive now to manage your everyday tasks.
WHAT MAKES POCKET DRIVE SO GREAT?
- No set up necessary
- No need to remember and enter IP addresses
- Mac Finder automatically finds Pocket Drive on your laptop
- Pocket Drive works excellently with Windows Explorer
- Almost all file types are supported
- Unlimited files and sub-folders
- Pocket Drive works without cables or flash drives
- Copy files simply by dragging and dropping
WHAT CAN I DO WITH IT?
- Download any file from the web
- Manage archives with built-in ZIP
- Open mail attachments
- View your photos in our advanced photo viewer
- Listen to MP3 files
- Play MP4 movies with AirPlay support
- View Microsoft Office and PDF documents
SUPPORTED FILE FORMATS
.pages, .keynote, .numbers, .doc/.docx, .xls/.xlsx, .ppt/.pptx, .rtf, .html, .htm, .pdf
.txt, .jpg/.jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tif, .ico, .xbm, .mov, .m4v, .mp4, .mp3, .zip
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We are constantly upgrading Pocket Drive. Help us make Pocket Drive better for you by emailing us your feedback and suggestions.
What's New in Version 1.21
- bug fixes
Love it but could use more features
I use pocket drive to keep my music but you can only transfer one item at a time so transferring songs is sometimes to hard to do when you can only transfer one item at a time especially when you have 10 or more songs. They should also add a graph or something to show how much storage you use like iCloud storage.
WARNING: Needs to Be Updated / Glitch on iPad Pro
First, great app and I've been using this successfully on my iPhone 5s for a few years. On my new iPad Pro (2nd gen. / iOS 10.3.2) whenever I try to copy a file from my MacBook Pro, the connection fails and therefore I can't complete the task. I tried to email the developer, but they don't respond. Now that iOS 11 is out, I don't know what's going to happen. So a word of caution: have a backup plan. I used Documents from Readdle to copy my files. Way to go to the folks at Pocket Drive. You were 5 stars, but now you're down to 1!
Pocket Drive is great!
At work there's a policy in place that prevents usage of USB drives, but Pocket Drive mounts as a network share, so I can still get music onto my computer :)
It's not crashy and works well. Definitely worth buying the full version!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 82.0 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: TOP APP d.o.o.
- © 2017, TOP APP d.o.o.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to PRO$1.99
- NO LIMIT storage$4.99
- Upgrade to PRO$0.99
- 4 GB of storage$1.99
- Upgrade to PRO$0.99
- 16 GB of storage$2.99
- 32 GB of storage$3.99