Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Expense is a full-featured finance software that you can carry in your pocket. It is a powerful and easy to use program that will help you track and understand your personal finance.
Pocket Expense brings all your financial accounts together, categorizes your transactions, tracks all your bills, lets you set budgets and helps you achieve your savings goals. In just minutes, you’ll see where your money is going and where you could save money.
TRACK YOUR ACCOUNTS
You can easily input and manage your accounts. All your accounts will be displayed in one place.
You are supplied with a set of icons for your accounts. All transactions related to the same account will be displayed in one page so that you can manage them easily.
√ Support multiple account and account type
√ Statistic for daily/weekly/monthly/yearly overall
√ Track balance of each account
Stay in control and monitor your spending with the help of this budget tracker feature. Set yourself a limit and debit all your payments. You can always see how much money is left until your budget is gone and whether you might better postpone a purchase. Over time this should help to save some money instead of going into dept.
√ Support multiple budgets
√ See your income and expenses of one budget through charts
√ Recurring and non-recurring budget
√ Move funds from one budget to another in a single operation
√ At the end of each cycle, all information for a budget is archived and can be easily viewed for comparative purpose
TRACK YOUR BILLS
Pocket Expense will make sure that you’re never late for even one bill. By tracking each bill, which is customizable with different reminder alert periods.
√ Support multiple bills of different recurring
√ Set alerts to remind you of which bills are close to due dates or overdue
√ Allows for the payment of bills in full or in part
√ Support multiple payments of each bill
√ Support calendar view
√ Show total amount of all and overdue bills
√ Mark bills with icons according to their status
Other Key features:
- Password protection
- Simple, attractive interface
- Payers & payees management
- Category management
- Provide help document
- Powerful statistics and reports of all your transactions
- Quickly search for transactions and edit from the same screen
- Complete world currency list
- Backup and restore all your data over WiFi
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get the response in a short time.
What's New in Version 4.5.1
- Minor bug fixes
I have tried a lot of apps in this category and am almost completely happy. The few changes to make it a five star are:
1) Syncing without a web browser (my work around is to back up my phone then restore my ipad app with the backup zip file, it's a bit tedious)
2) On the phone app, option allowing to see only transactions that haven't cleared. Sometimes a check won't clear for a month and I have to scroll and scroll to find it. This is easy to do on the ipad, but I use the phone app more.
3) When setting bills, majority of the time it doesn't save that it's a monthly recurring bill. I had to set the same bill 5 times as monthly before it remembered.
4) And what about when a bill amount varies from month to month. I was left with $1.82 unpaid because my bill was less.
5) A more thorough users guide would be super helpful!!!
Overall, I really like the app! It's almost perfect. I'm not complaining, just constructive criticism in hopes these things will be fixed soon.
Needs better functionality
App is good but here's what could make it a 5 star app.
1) Allow the user to specify which acct to display when first logging into app. Right now it always takes me to "all accounts" display. I would like to go directly to my checking acct when I first log in.
2) There is no way to delete a duplicate entry (that I could find). I made a duplicate entry for red box but in order to correct the balance I had to show "income" of $1.62 (cost of my rental).
3) Position on the last transaction when accessing the account. Right now I have to always scroll up to see my last entry when I first log in to the app.
4) Allow the user to enter "income" transactions for expense categories that will deduct from the expense category. For example, say I spent $100 on "clothing" expense and then take back $40 worth of clothing. App should allow me to select "clothing" as a positive so my monthly expense for clothing would reflect $60 - not $100
I use this app on an iPad aire. Thx
Solid app, could use refinements
Just started using this app after researching a number of others. It's powerful, and fairly easy to use after getting use to the navigation. It does what I need, such as splitting transactions between categories and handling multiple accounts. Well worth the cost.
That said, there are some small inconsistencies that are frustrating and keep it from being a truly great app.
1. Navigating the UI a bit cumbersome. Not exactly intuitive and no main home screen.
2. Would like more options with graphs, and to include them in reports.
3. Different screens enter dollar amounts differently. Sometimes you need to enter the decimal, some times not.
4. Selecting account is strange - it's in a dark grey screen.
5. Can't figure out how to turn off reminders for future bills (paychecks).
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 4.5.1
- Size: 20.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- © 2012-2013 Appxy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.