Pocket Geiger Counter Pro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
(You cannot measure the radiation only by using this application program)
iPhone can be used as a radiation detector, as it is called Geiger counter, by connecting the voice output of the Pocket Geiger Counter with the microphone input.
For more information about Pocket Geiger Counter, see http://www.radiation-watch.org
Sensor: PIN photo diode x8 (reverse biased and shielded)
Detectable radiations: Beta and Gamma radiation
Measurement range: 0.05uSv/h~10mSv/h (Calibrated using Cs-137), 0.01cpm~300000cpm
Measuring time: about 5 minutes at the dose rate of 0.05uSv/h
Energy response: :662keV~1333keV
- uSv/h and its counting error calculation
- CPM calculation
- Manual setting interface for time range and threshold *Pro version only
- Oscilloscope *Pro version only
- Detection log visualization *Pro version only
- Circuit diagram *Pro version only
- Save and log *Pro version only
- Measurement data with location information sharing between users on the map *Pro version only
■ Data sent by the application
- Date and time
- Position (latitude, longitude)
- The value measurement (uSv/h, cpm)
* The following information is not intended to send.
- Personally identifiable information (such as device ID)
The data is uploaded by the application is never present, be open to the public.
During measurement, the battery consumption will be increased so that with the addition of GPS location information in the measured value.
We are making the smart radiation detector that everyone can buy at a low price especially in and around Fukushima.
The project is supported by volunteer engineers, designers and scientists.
What's New in Version 1.29
bugfix of layout
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 29, 2014
- Version: 1.29
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Takuya TAKAHASHI
- © 2011 Tangible Design
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.