Pocket Guide Guinea Pigs
By Senet Mobile UK
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Pocket Guide to Guinea Pigs is JAM PACKED with over 240 pages of info and is an ideal guide when first starting out caring for Guinea Pigs and becomes a handy reference as your knowledge grows.
The Guide Contents
• Over 240 pages of information on Guinea Pigs with more being added over time.
• A Wealth of information on feeding and caring for your Piggies.
• Descriptions for 60 breeds or types of Guinea Pig found across the world.
- nb. Includes rare breeds.
• Symptoms of many common diseases
• An introduction to breeding with video
• Some of the rich variety of sounds that makes piggies so charming and endearing.
- nb. Press the play button on the toolbar to play the sounds.
• Photos can be tapped and zoomed.
• Bookmark any entries to the Bookmark View.
• Add Custom notes to any entry.
• A Counter feature is available for each entry.
Social Networking Features
• Facebook and Twitter posting Pictures and Text to your wall or feeds
• Find any info using plain text
- nb. Supports wildcard searching, also searches your custom notes.
• A Picture gallery for breeds
Help find when your Piggies are most active or asleep so that you can start to learn and understand their behaviour.
• Sunrise/Sunset, Moon rise/set, Twilight start/set View
- nb. Set your location/gmt offset using the map/selector provided
• UK Weather Forecast function
- nb. We left this in by mistake, If we receive many complaints about this feature we will remove it in the next version. In the meantime if you are in the UK, please feel free to use it as you like.
• Contains video of actual birthing and the pups first wheek.
• Contains video of a sick guinea pig that was handed in to a local breeder for medical treatment.
- nb. While this is important educational material, some customers may find this distressing and therefore "viewer discretion" is advised.
• Content Unique to this Guide has been researched and compiled with the input of several breeders with many years of experience between them and is not available from any other source.
• This guide is not a substitute for professional veterinary advice and you should always consult a qualified veterinarian if unsure of any issues.
We welcome any questions, feedback or suggestions to help us improve the information in our Guide and will happily consider suggestions for new features in future releases.
Contact us using any of the following facilities.
• Webpage Contact Us Support Form
• In App Contact Us Support Email
• Support Email Address
• Support and News forums for each app
• Please follow the instruction to install the DATA using the "CHECK DATABASE" function BEFORE leaving a comment on the Appstore.
• Please consider updating your comment for us once you have installed the data if you didn't initially follow the instruction as requested.
• We cannot answer questions left on the Appstore, please contact us directly with any support questions or issues.
• This App DOES NOT require an internet connection to install the data.
• This App has NO in-App purchases.
• Fading toolbars are configurable in the App settings page.
• We have not been able to obtain pictures yet for all Guinea Pig breeds and will update the App as we collect them.
• Please let us know if we have missed any Guinea Pig breeds so we can add them.
• All images are saved to the applications library/plists folders for reuse as required by associated license agreements where stated, where no license is stated image reuse is not permitted please contact the developers to discuss.
• This App does not cover Inbred or Giant Cuys or the Capybara species.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
We cannot answer your comments or questions if they are posted to the appstore. Please use our discussion board instead.
>>>>> IMPORTANT - Don't forget to update the data using CHECK DATABASE <<<<<
We hope you enjoy using this app as much as we did in creating it and we look forward to adding many more improvements, features and information for you as it develops and as you learn to live with your piggies.
• Dedicated sections for Feed types, Health and Sicknesses
• Universal App now supports iPhone and iPad
• Now post your Pictures as well as Text to Facebook and Twitter
• New Design and layouts
• Various Bug fixes
• Fixes an issue with requesting permission to show home location on maps
• Requires IOS 7.1 and above
There is information for real beginners as in knowing absolutely nothing, but most of it is common sense. Most of the Information is either outdated or just wrong
I tried it and it was blank no information at all
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Reference
- Updated: May 10, 2015
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 95.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: R Harley
- © 2011 Senet Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.