Recruit members, take down bosses, and lead your guild to glory!
New mastery patch features:
- Mastery tree + Activated abilities
- Members able to gain stats through dungeons
- Basic sorting + class icons next to names
- Send members to do quests
- 4 new dungeons
- Decoration Shop
- More music, sound effects
- Small things such as UI tweaks, improved tutorial etc.
- Choose your character
- Create / manage your guild members
- Obtain legendary characters
- Over 260 unique hand crafted characters!
- Plan/run through unique dungeons
- Angry hand crafted bosses
- Loot (Simple gear score), ninjas, guild drama.. and more!
Check out more at: www.pocketguildgame.com!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun little game
I just want to let the developer know how much fun I am having with the game. I used to be part of a really amazing guild when I was younger before it fell apart. Maybe it's not quite the same but the game reminded me of everything we had done together. I'd also like to remind the developer that maybe if this game didn't do as well as they had hoped, I feel like they were on to something really awesome. Please, stick with it and don't give up. Thank you.
Not sure about the execution. Outside of sending troops on repetitive dungeon raids and quests that have no animation beyond a timer....this game has very little to offer.
No RPG leveling elements outside of an unlockable skills menus and "gear score", zero items/weapons/armor to buy and no changing your characters appearance. I could understand your guild mates being unchangeable, but at least offer customization for the PC.
The characters aren't controllable, at all. You can use a blanket health potion, a boost gauge, an aggressive/defensive stance button, and a few other things.
Nothing to actually do in the guild hall, no training grounds, NPC interactions.
You can buy a few things for the guild, but nothing that you won't forget about in a few minutes.
This game is basically the grinding and waiting for people to be online for parties of MMORPG's...but little else.
Underrated, sleeper hit
Give us an update and let’s do some advertising for you!
- Marton Taba
- 82.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Marton Taba
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.