Informant - Calendar, Tasks and Notes with Google & Evernote sync
By Fanatic Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Informant is a professional day planner integrating calendaring and powerful task management, along with rich notes and contacts. Our users are passionate and rightfully so. Their calendars and tasks drive them to success and Informant helps them get there. Join the almost million users who depend on Informant daily and have for almost 15 years. Now with full support for iOS 9, iPhone 6s, and the new iPad Pro, you can enjoy even more great features!
“I have yet to see another calendar app do what this one does."
"Tasks are often associated with due dates anyways, so the fact that Informant allows you to show both events and tasks for any given day side-by-side is a big plus."
UPGRADE A LA CARTE!
• Enjoy the specific features you want with individual feature packs - convenient one time purchases let you pick what you want without paying full price
• Alternatively subscribe to Informant Sync. The most complete sync service for Informant - and get all feature packs free during your subscription:
- Monthly recurring fee of $1.99
- Yearly recurring fee of $14.99
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Simply enter phrases like “Coffee with Mom Tuesday at 8am”.
• TravelAssist™ helps manage the timezone mess! Let Informant automatically setup your timezones for you – both inside and outside your trip dates!
• Today Widget allows you to see and access your Informant data from your device home screen!
• Travel ETA to your next event
• Location Aware - PI suggests locations as you type. See today’s events plotted on a map. Tap to get driving directions to your events.
GET HOLIDAY AND OTHER CALENDARS: We've partnered with SchedJoules to offer you a huge selection of calendars that you can purchase from their calendar store (integrated into Informant): everything from Name Days, Holidays, Phases of the Moon, Sports Calendars, and more.
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Enter phrases like “Take out garbage every Friday at 8am”.
• Import Apple Reminders into any Project or Task List
• Checklists - for tasks that contain lists - like groceries, packing, etc.
• Fully integrated in the calendar - or as a separate view
• Several handy built-in filters or create your own Smart Filters.
• Create templates to automatically pre-populate new tasks
• Task Modes - Simple, GTD, or Franklin Covey. Manage your tasks in your own way!
Automatically bring up templates and contacts as you enter an event or task title to setup meetings, calls, and more!
Link to phone numbers, addresses, email addresses for quick access
WEATHER (included in the Power Pack)
Planning a day out on the beach? Check the forecast on your calendar!
SYNC LETS YOU WORK OFFLINE
• Informant Sync - The best way to keep all your Informant data in sync across all your iOS & Android devices.
• Google Calendar & Tasks
• Access Apple Events and Reminders directly
Several built-in themes to fit your style! Colors, icons, tags, and more!
SO MUCH MORE!
Check out our website (http://pocketinformant.com/) for more information!
Check out this article for more information about Informant: http://tinyurl.com/pkx94zt
Informant Sync is available for $1.99 per month or $14.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $1.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $14.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GTD and Getting Things Done are ® of the David Allen Company
What's New in Version 4.93
This release fixes a slow startup issue affecting a small number of users.
Now you can enjoy Informant...a la carte! Informant Premium is chock full of features that are essential for everyone who manages busy lives & schedules. But we've heard from several of you who wanted a few specific features and didn't want to buy all of Informant Premium just for a few features. If that's you - now you have option to purchase an individual feature "pack" without paying full price for Premium. Of course, if you want everything that Informant has to offer, Informant Premium is still available to unlock all feature packs at a better price than buying all individual features. Enjoy!
We've been hard at work making this the best version of Informant ever. Here are some of the highlights included in this update:
• Interface and visual improvements throughout the app
• Several aspects of the interface are now more consistent with Informant for Mac OS X
• Added support for showing Informant alarms on Apple Events & Reminders
• Focus view now lets you move up to 31 days forward instead of just "Today" and “Tomorrow”
• New option to set default task alarms
• Informant now supports Spotlight on iOS 9+
• Several improvements to Search
• Several improvements to weather, including a new forecast screen
• Improvements to task printing
• Today Widget now lets you complete tasks
• Displaying multi-level subtasks is now supported
• Table Cell actions are now customizable
• Added a "select all" button when selecting tasks in Focus View
• Various improvements to sync
• Informant now requires iOS 8+
• When creating a new calendar in Manage Calendars, you can now subscribe to a public ICS subscription
• Added Task Filtering for Informant Today
• Improved app startup time for some devices
• Improvements in various areas related to timezones
• Improved various areas of TravelAssist for new trips - existing trips may need to be adjusted
• Improved our internal processes for Reminders that should fix various crashes
• Improved some user interface issues on iPad
• Fixed various issues with Templates
• Improvements to our Informant Sync subscription purchase
• Improved the new multi-level subtask support
• Improvements to the Apple Watch app
• Multi-task editor now handles showing the correct fields for the type of task being edited
• We no longer support Created Date for Smart Filter because Created Date is unstable across different syncs
• Improved the ETA logic for recurring events
• Improved reliability in various areas thanks to users who submit crash reports to Apple
And now we’d like to ask for a favor. Informant is an app that lives off word-of-mouth. If you enjoy Informant, please review Informant here and let your favorite mobile or computer site know and ask them to review Informant. They need to know that there is a sizable number of mobile professionals like you that are out there and need Informant. Thank you from the Fanatic Team!
ESSENTIAL and the GOLD STANDARD
This App is pretty much the GOLD standard when it comes to planning apps for Calendar, tasks, Notes etc. There is a Mac version nearing completeion - check out the developers website. Combined with the mac version this is one powerful planning app. I absolutely love it and it is flawless. It does do a GREAT job syncing with Apple Calendar, Reminders, and Contacts already. I have been using Pocket Informant since it was released on the iPhone sometime back in 2009 I believe. The program has since grown into the polished app we have today. Prior to the iPhone I used this app on Windows Mobile based PDA’s and Smartphones. With the Desktop Informant app on the Mac and the sync service, this makes one system, I’ve tried the others out there and this one is truly the best.
Love this calendar
This calendar is great, I love how it has a focus tab that you press to see when you need to leave for ur appt and they made it to where u can see more than just today. I share my calendar with my kids and husband and it's super easy to use and keeps us synced. What's awesome is it has an address bar when you add an event you can start typing the address or even the name of person or business and it'll auto populate with that choice. Even if the addresses aren't in your contact list it still finds it. I put in a business the other day, that's not in contacts, and it brought up the address of it. I really like this app.
Week and day views really useful
After finally figuring out all the many controls and options for this app, I think I'm going to switch to Informant from another more popular to-do manager. Informant appeals to me most for providing week and day views, and the custom task and event templates are nice time savers--anything to save a few taps.
Informant of course is pricey for the cross-platform syncing, but so far it seems to be working well. I'll see how long I'll keep paying it. I don't have any real complaints, except that the app really could use some instructional videos and written documentation.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 4.93
- Size: 62.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Fanatic Software, Inc.
- © 2001-2016 Fanatic Software, Inc. (formerly Web IS, Inc)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Informant Premium$14.99
- Informant Sync 1 Year$14.99
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Moon Phases calendar$0.99
- Premium Pack + Informant Sync$1.99
- Power Feature Pack$4.99
- Premium Pack + Informant Sync$14.99
- Informant Sync 1 Month$4.99
- Religious holidays$0.99