Pocket Informant - Calendar & Tasks
By Web Information Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GET ORGANIZED! Pocket Informant is the professional planner that brings together your calendar, tasks, notes, and contacts into one amazing planner! Try it now for FREE and upgrade to PREMIUM with a one-time purchase for the full feature-set. Put your events, tasks and notes on your calendar, and see your entire day at a glance. Now featuring Fleksy support!
“Anyone looking for an iOS app to help them manage their daily lives needs to check out Pocket Informant from WebIS. Seriously good.”
“PI is a great app for productivity. It is the reason I bought an iPad. I traded in my DayRunner and other tools, because PI covers them all.”
TRY IT FOR FREE
When people try out Pocket Informant, they fall in love with it. So we made it free for you to download and get a taste of what you can do. Once you realize there is no other app like it, you can upgrade to Premium with a SINGLE in-app purchase and unleash its full power!
The free version lets you use a single calendar, manage one Apple Reminder list, and store 15 PI tasks.
UPGRADE TO PREMIUM (one-time purchase)
In addition to allowing unlimited calendars, Reminders and tasks, Premium adds the following:
• Print your calendar (list format)
• Sync with Google, Toodledo, and Evernote
• Airdrop, Email or Message your events, tasks & notes
• Rich Text Notes and Contact Management
• Task Smart Filters
Here are a few reasons why thousands of people rely on Pocket Informant daily:
TASKS: YOUR TO DO LIST DONE YOUR WAY
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Enter phrases like “Take out garbage every Friday at 8am”.
Checklists - for tasks that contain lists - like groceries, packing, etc.
• Location Alerts - on single tasks or group of tasks.
• Filtering - several handy built-in filters or create your own Smart Filters. (Premium Feature)
• Templates - create templates that automatically pre-populate new tasks (Premium Feature)
• Task Modes - Simple, GTD, or Franklin Covey. Manage your tasks in your own way!
CALENDAR: YOUR PAPER CALENDAR IS OFFICIALLY OBSOLETE
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Simply enter phrases like “Coffee with Mom Tuesday at 8am”.
• Travel ETA to your next event
• Month, Week, Day and List view.
• Custom repeat options on your iPhone or iPad - finally! Options like "The 4th Monday of Every Month".
• Location Aware - PI suggests locations as you type. See today’s events plotted on a map. Tap to get driving directions to your events.
Planning a day out on the beach? Check the forecast on your calendar! Requires in-app purchase. Free trial included.
WORKS WITH EVERNOTE (Premium Feature)
Put your Evernote Reminders where they belong - on your calendar! And, of course, Pocket Informant supports the features you love about Evernote:
• Rich Text Notes
• Lists and full Styles
• Audio, file, image, attachments
PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS
Choose from several options to sync your Events, Tasks and Notes!
• Pocket Informant Online - Our own sync service designed to harness the full power of Pocket Informant! Available as an in-app subscription.
• Google Calendar & Tasks (Premium Feature)
• Toodledo (Premium Feature)
• Evernote (Premium Feature)
• Access iOS Events and Reminders directly
CUSTOMIZABLE and COLORFUL
Several built-in themes - find one that fits your style! Use different colors, icons, tags, and more to customize Pocket Informant just the way you like.
SO MUCH MORE!
It’s impossible to list every feature - check out our website (http://webis.net/) for more information!
If you have questions, please visit the links below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about Pocket Informant Online, our complete sync solution: http://webis.net/pocket-informant-online/
Check our Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/webis_mobile
*Speech recognition requires iPhone 4S or later, 5th gen iPod Touch or 3rd gen iPad or later
GTD and Getting Things Done are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company
What's New in Version 3.52
3.52 continues improving the reliability of Pocket Informant. As a reminder, Pocket Informant Premium is a one-time purchase for new users and an automatic upgrade from previous Pro/HD customers. If you need help - check with our full-time support team first:
We know your time is valuable - that's why Pocket Informant exists! - if you have a bit of free time, we'd appreciate a positive review and rating. Also let your favorite blog know about Pocket Informant because that helps keep us going. Thank you!
Here is what we've worked on in this release:
• Added Fleksy 1.0 support
• Location Map display no longer bounces in some situations
• Launch time improvement
• Support Request HUD is properly dismissed in all cases
• Improvements in the Calendar View refresh
• Quick entry no longer interferes with certain views
• Fixed an issue where conflict checking could crash if it updated while editing an alarm
• Fixed an issue with floating date/times in ICS file imports
• Fixed an issue with converting a repeating task to an event
• Fixed an issue when cleaning the database on startup that could lead to a no-launch scenario
• Fixed an issue where creating an iPhone/iPad event > 6 months in the future/past with the conflict catcher on could cause visual updates to stop working
• The new child popover now copies the project from the parent task to the new child task
------- 3.51 New Features -------
• Password protection has been redesigned
• You can now add subtask & checklist items by swiping on an existing parent task
• Added meeting invitation support for Pocket Informant events (iOS events are not supported)
• New feature to move all calendar events from one calendar to another
• Tapping on the Location row when viewing an event or task brings the map up
• When creating a support request via the Feedback tab, you can now lookup an existing case
• Settings now provides a label in the version number to show you if you are in Premium or Go mode
• Added setting to turn off conflict-checking
------- 3.50 New Features -------
• PRINTING! We heard your feedback and we’re excited to offer list-view printing in this release. Printouts include your event & task list for a custom date range. These printouts respect your task mode settings & active calendar filter, so if you only want to print a single calendar, just filter that one calendar and print!
• AIRDROP! Share individual events & tasks with others around you, or Airdrop an entire calendar of events to another device
• We are now iOS 7-only and 64-bit native
• Event Conflict Checking! As you are creating a new event, PI will now warn you if it conflicts with an existing event on your calendar
• Quick Entry now supports creating new tasks using Natural Language
• Smart Filters can be set to test for Tasks vs. Checklists
• New “weekday-only column” mode for week view
* Check the iTunes App Store Previous Releases to see the full improvements and release notes of previous releases
Great with robust customization
This all in one has all the options covered. It could use a few improvements but overall impressive. I like that the task manager has robust repeat features and a calendar date picker. It seems to have anything you could want. I have been a former OmniFocus's user, but due to the lack of options it offered I went to Pocket Informant. I feel this has everything it was missing and much more. I would prefer to use their sync site, but the price is too steep.
Easily the best all in one only planner app you will ever need!!
I recently started to organize my life through the Get Things Done Program and was getting so frustrated with planner apps because I bought 8 of the best with tons of promise and none of them worked for everything.
Pocket informant was my last choice because it was new. But I was desperate!
It is the best and only app I have to use for all of my life planning!
There's no need to have separate apps that don't work together!!
Awesome app and the support is outstanding
I've been using this app for over two years now. It is the most complete organizational tool I have ever used. The support is amazing! The developers continually take feedback and use it to improve the app. This app would be worth it at twice the price.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 3.52
- Size: 37.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Web Information Solutions, Inc.
- © 2001-2014 Web Information Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Premium Upgrade$8.99
- Informant Sync 1 Year$14.99
- Informant Sync 1 Month$4.99
- Upgrade from Go to Premium Level$9.99