Informant - Agenda, Tasks, Notes Planner
By Fanatic Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Informant is a professional day planner integrating calendaring and powerful task management, along with rich notes and contacts. Our users are passionate and rightfully so. Their calendars and tasks drive them to success and Informant helps them get there. Join the almost million users who depend on Informant daily and have for almost 15 years. Now with full support for iOS 9, iPhone 6s, and the new iPad Pro, you can enjoy even more great features!
“I have yet to see another calendar app do what this one does."
"Tasks are often associated with due dates anyways, so the fact that Informant allows you to show both events and tasks for any given day side-by-side is a big plus."
UPGRADE A LA CARTE!
• Enjoy the specific features you want with individual feature packs - convenient one time purchases let you pick what you want without paying full price
• Alternatively subscribe to Informant Sync. The most complete sync service for Informant - and get all feature packs free during your subscription:
- Monthly recurring fee of $1.99
- Yearly recurring fee of $14.99
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Simply enter phrases like “Coffee with Mom Tuesday at 8am”.
• TravelAssist™ helps manage the timezone mess! Let Informant automatically setup your timezones for you – both inside and outside your trip dates!
• Today Widget allows you to see and access your Informant data from your device home screen!
• Travel ETA to your next event
• Location Aware - PI suggests locations as you type. See today’s events plotted on a map. Tap to get driving directions to your events.
• Type (or speak*) naturally! Enter phrases like “Take out garbage every Friday at 8am”.
• Import Apple Reminders into any Project or Task List
• Checklists - for tasks that contain lists - like groceries, packing, etc.
• Fully integrated in the calendar - or as a separate view
• Several handy built-in filters or create your own Smart Filters.
• Create templates to automatically pre-populate new tasks
• Task Modes - Simple, GTD, or Franklin Covey. Manage your tasks in your own way!
Automatically bring up templates and contacts as you enter an event or task title to setup meetings, calls, and more!
Link to phone numbers, addresses, email addresses for quick access
WEATHER (included in the Power Pack)
Planning a day out on the beach? Check the forecast on your calendar!
SYNC LETS YOU WORK OFFLINE
• Informant Sync - The best way to keep all your Informant data in sync across all your iOS & other devices.
• Google Calendar & Tasks
• Access Apple Events and Reminders directly
Several built-in themes to fit your style! Colors, icons, tags, and more!
SO MUCH MORE!
Check out our website (http://pocketinformant.com/) for more information!
Check out this article for more information about Informant: http://tinyurl.com/pkx94zt
Informant Sync is available for $1.99 per month or $14.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $1.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $14.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GTD and Getting Things Done are ® of the David Allen Company
What's New in Version 4.94
This release of Informant 4 is designed to get ready for Informant 5 coming later this year and to support iOS 10 better. Changes include:
• Today widget has a better appearance on iOS 10
• Improve restoring from a backup if you are using Informant Sync
• Improved the Multi-task Editor
• Improved reliability throughout running on iOS 9 and 10
• Improved behavior with Reminders when completing them and working with Repeated Reminders
• Improved generating ICS export data
• Fixed future fading of Reminders
If you have any issues with Informant, please use the in-app support by going to Settings and then Support. If you are happy with Informant, please leave a review here on the App Store. We cannot respond to reviews, but we can respond to support requests.
Customizable - great task integration
If you use tasks (or apple reminders) like a list of items to-do on a given date (but without a time) then this is the app for you! It allows you to view them on your calendar and manage them easily - for example, uncompleted tasks carry over to the next day, can be quickly assigned to a different due date, and incorporated into projects.
App is also highly customizable - if you wish you can view weather, all day events, estimated time of arrival etc - so that you can make the app suit your workflow, rather than your having to change what you do to match the app.
I have been using this product for 10 years now - first on WinDoze mobile, then Crackberry, and now on my iPhone/iPad - and it is my most used, most important app.
But sadly the today widget is much less useful than previous versions, which showed start and end times aligned on the left so you could quickly scan your upcoming appointments (now that they are right justified you have to take an extra second or two to find the info).
Absolutely the Best!
I don't write many reviews but this is the absolute best calendar app hands down! PI has the most crisp and professional looking interface there is. I love the fact that it combines a calendar and a to do list. My favorite feature is the ability to tag all of my entries and tasks, and use a different color for each tag. Instead of using a different calendar for different things such as home, work, family, etc. I just use color coded tags. It works great. PI is packed with features, some of which I haven't even used. I use this app on my iPhone and iPad. I also use the PI sync device and entries sync flawlessly between devices. I also use the Mac desktop app and it is pretty good too. This is without a doubt THE best calendar app there is. It is constantly being updated and improved. I've been using this since I first got an iPhone in 2009 and it is the only calendar app I will ever use!
I've been a **long time** user of PI. When I upgraded to iPhone 7+, my purchase of the premium package didn't go with the upgrade. However, I contacted support (you can do it easily within the app itself) and they responded within 24 hrs and took care of it easily. I agree - lack of calendar purchase options *seemed* to be a problem. But, at least for me (I'm a Spurs fan), the Spurs app has a calendar with 3 sync options - one of which was my online calendar - and then I was able to easily sync to my PI calendar. Piece of cake. And no additional cost. So PI is the same product to which I've been loyal for years. This is the product to which I will remain loyal. Make sure you contact support - my bet is they can right any perceived wrongs and keep you on track with appointments, tasks, notes and syncing. (I'm a doc and not affiliated with PI in any way.)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 14, 2016
- Version: 4.94
- Size: 113 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Fanatic Software, Inc.
- © 2001-2016 Fanatic Software, Inc. (formerly Web IS, Inc)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Informant Premium$14.99
- Informant Sync 1 Year$14.99
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Premium Pack + Informant Sync$14.99
- Power Feature Pack$4.99
- Premium Pack + Informant Sync$1.99
- Moon Phases calendar$0.99
- Informant Sync 1 Month$4.99
- Religious holidays$0.99