Pocket Lists 2 is a beautifully designed app for managing checklists and to-do lists, focusing on important tasks, and collaborating on checklists with friends. The app excels as both an everyday to-do list organizer with sophisticated reminder functionality, and as a checklist app for groceries, travel packing, Christmas lists, and more.
You’ll love Pocket Lists for being powerful yet surprisingly easy to use. The app’s feature set makes it a superb replacement for most checklist apps, including the stock Reminders app:
• Color-coded re-usable checklists with a variety of beautiful icons and cover images for all sorts of things. 350+ icons included!
• To-do Stream: a dynamic to-do list (filter) that collects to-dos among all your checklists, and displays them in the priority & due order, allowing you to focus on what’s important right now.
• All types of to-do notifications: due date, due time, repeating, and location-based — drop pin anywhere on a map, select either “arrive to” or “leave from”, and even define a location radius.
• Set due reminders by typing naturally: “Meeting tomorrow morning”, “Car service saturday 7pm”, “Prepare christmas gift list on dec 20 every year”, “Cinema friday night” and so on. The app automatically understands due date from your input, and sets a reminder. Understands all languages the app is localized into! Approved by native speakers.
• Calendar view: rotate your iPhone into landscape mode to see all your scheduled to-dos in a monthly calendar layout.
• Import to-dos and events from iOS stock Reminders and Calendar apps.
• And a lot more:
— Priorities, notes for to-do items,
— To-do item search,
— Quick inline to-do add,
— #hashtag support,
— Archiving feature for hiding certain checklists,
— Copy & Paste add of multiple to-dos at a time,
— Send checklists via email,
— Duplicate and re-use checklists when needed,
— Use dividers to visually group to-dos within big checklists,
— Sleek app interface feels native to every iOS user.
Plus an awesome bundle of premium features available as an optional in-app subscription:
+ Subtasks: easily divide big tasks into smaller to-dos.
+ Superpriorities (+3 priority levels): mark particular to-dos as urgent, critical, or not important.
+ To-do list protection: lock particular to-do lists with passcodes and unlock with Touch ID or Face ID (Pocket Lists 1 users: if you've been using this feature in the past, it will continue to function on your device without requiring you the purchase the subscription!)
+ Custom repeat controls: set to-do repeat intervals and frequencies flexibly.
+ More premium features are to be added with upcoming updates!
Payment for the in-app subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least a day before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase.
- Fixed few minor bugs and enhanced the overall app stability.
- Improved the looks of the Welcome screen to make the on-boarding experience even more straightforward and easy.
- Prepared the app for the upcoming major upgrade featuring the new cloud sync.
The new cloud sync is coming in April/May 2018 — in just few weeks!
Ratings and Reviews
Overpriced and crashes
I have use this app for several years. Today I went to make a new list and password-protect it. That’s when I learned for the first time that they must have changed their settings and you now had to pay for that feature. First of all, I’m not sure what that did to all of my prior lists that were password-protected already.
More important, like a fool, I did pay for the yearly subscription so that I could have private lists. However, now the app crashes every time I go to create or open any password-protected list. I will be seeking a refund because the very reason I paid the additional fee was to have password protection and that feature is obviously crashing the app. I restarted and reinstalled and it did not fix the problem. I will be switching to another app after I get my refund. The app also didn’t give me the option of using Face ID instead of a password even though I have the iPhone X and this is how they advertised it.
I’m very disappointed at the greed of this developer mixed with a flawed app.
Sorry for the confusion. We are aware of the crashing issue that occurs on passcode locked lists with Face ID (the issue is related to iPhone X only). We already fixed it in the code and will be publishing the fix on the App Store within a couple of weeks as part of the major app update that will introduce the new cloud sync. We wish we could ship the fix sooner, but decided not to exclude it from the long awaited cloud sync release.
We appreciate your patience and will do our best to finalize the cloud testing ASAP and fix the crashing issue as well.
Love that you added sub tasks ....
Would be nice if there was a free trial to test out the premium features.
**Very reasonable subscription model
*Cool and unique features*
* Customizable icon, image and description for each list
* List archive / and saves deleted lists
* Automatic Reminder and Calendar import
* Hash tags with neat and easy filter option
* List icons
**Suggested additions to Premium Features**
* Image attachments
* Dedicated inbox
* Change priority icons, especially critical — ideally allow user to create their own set (emojis might work well) — To be honest, the current critical icon (skull and crossed bones) is an eye soar that I don’t wish to see every time I open a task. All elements of the user interface have to be pleasing on the eye ...
* Display creation / modification date of tasks (or enable an option from preferences)
* Larger notes field ... once you click into the notes field can’t it take up the full real estate of the iPhone ... eliminating visual clutter.
* Clickable urls in Note field
* Perhaps add a separate url field like 2Do app that could also capture url automatically when using the PocketLists 2 share button in Safari.
* Sync Lists with Reminders — to integrate todos with other apps.
Thank you for such a detailed feedback!
Just to confirm that most of your suggested improvements are on our list already, and we've +1'd most items priorities based on your request. We'll do our best to deliver new features (including the highly anticipated cloud sync & sharing) as soon as possible!
I really want a calendar feature it would help so much. Im really busy and im planning way into the future so a calendar would be helpful. But all that aside this app is amazing i love it i will keep using it and that calendar feature would be great :)
Thank you for your feedback! If you are using the app on iPhone, simply rotate your device into a landscape (horizontal) mode — this will activate the calendar view for all scheduled items. On iPad, calendar is available as a separate tab on the app main navigation menu.
- Vladimir Tuporshin
- 93.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1312 Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Annual $9.99
- Premium Monthly $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.