Pocket Lists is a beautifully designed app for managing checklists and to-do lists, focusing on important tasks, and collaborating on checklists with friends. The app excels as both an everyday to-do list organizer with sophisticated reminder functionality, and as a checklist app for groceries, travel packing, Christmas lists, and more.
You’ll love Pocket Lists for being powerful yet surprisingly easy to use. The app’s feature set makes it a superb replacement for most checklist apps, including the stock Reminders app:
• Color-coded re-usable checklists with a variety of beautiful icons and cover images for all sorts of things.
• To-do Stream: a dynamic to-do list (filter) that collects to-dos among all your checklists, and displays them in the priority & due order, allowing you to focus on what’s important right now.
• Apple Watch app: manage your To-Do Stream on your Apple Watch, stay up to date on what's UP NEXT on your To-Do Stream at a glance, receive notifications on upcoming to-dos.
• All types of to-do notifications: due date, due time, repeating, and location-based — drop pin anywhere on a map, select either “arrive to” or “leave from”, and even define a location radius.
• Set due reminders by typing naturally: “Meeting tomorrow morning”, “Car service saturday 7pm”, “Prepare christmas gift list on dec 20 every year”, “Cinema friday night” and so on. The app automatically understands due date from your input, and sets a reminder. Understands all languages the app is localized into! Approved by native speakers.
• Calendar view: rotate your iPhone into landscape mode to see all your scheduled to-dos in a monthly calendar layout.
• Import to-dos and events from iOS stock Reminders and Calendar apps.
Fixed the on-start crashing issue related to Pocket Lists 2 database read conflict.
Ratings and Reviews
Hate it. Finding a new one
Syncing is a serious mess!!
Update: After iOS8 update, notification settings shut off every time I open PL. I've gotten NO reply from the developer. Now the app crashes every time I open it, even after rebooting the phone. This app desperately needs all of the bugs fixed asap! Useless right now!
I've been using this app for around 2 years. I love a lot of the features and how the stream shows all items with a due date, from any of my lists. Shake to sort, and the postpone feature is pretty handy as well.
I always thought it synced flawlessly, as it shows in the logs, until I tried to share a list with someone else! Our lists did not match because the app does not sync correctly with the cloud (regardless of the provider!). There are items missing online, items duplicated frequently, priorities not synced correctly, due dates and times not synced correctly, etc., which is caused by the pocket lists app. Long story short, it's a mess that I clean up constantly! The developer says to sync with only one provider to avoid duplicates (in the 'help' section), which makes NO difference! Please FIX the problem instead! A paid app should function and not lose data.
Finally I Found the Perfect List App
When my previous favorite (tarepanda to-do) crashed *again* and lost all my lists, I was looking for a new app. I needed something where I could make several simple lists (love the icons), move an item from one list to another easily, mark things off without them disappearing (or delete them easily if need be), adjust priority (or not), and sort. This app does it all. It's complex enough and simple enough!
I use my lists for groceries, to-dos, things I want to remember, books I want to read, etc. I deleted so many "to-do" lists that were cumbersome in their complexity or only had the ability to create one list. I'm thankful for this gem. I use it daily.
You can choose if you want new items added to top or bottom; email, hide, or duplicate a list; set a due date, location, or repeat interval for any list item (or not if you don't want to mess with it); and more. There's even a search feature.
- Vladimir Tuporshin
- 90.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1312
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.