By Roofdog Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new hit from the makers of Extreme Road Trip!
It’s mine o’clock, time to dig! Tap the blocks to delve deeper and deeper in your Pocket Mine. Find treasure chests, rare artifacts and trigger explosive chain reactions!
Build your deck of booster cards to reach your maximum digging potential and reach the top of the leaderboards!
Unlock cool characters and unleash their special powers!
Trade with your friends to complete museum collections and get sweet rewards!
The game features awesome music by Jimmy "Big Giant Circles" Hinson (of "Extreme Road Trip 2" fame) and is frequently updated with more content.
== Features ==
* Extremely addictive gameplay
* Build your deck of booster cards to reach your maximum digging potential
* Trigger huge gratifying explosions
* Listen to catchy music that will stay with you all day
* Use bombs, dynamite, drills and other crazy power-ups!
* Find long lost treasures and rare artifacts!
* Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards
* Universal (great on any iOS device)
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Fixed Game Center crash issue (that was affecting iOS 7)
Thanks for playing!
Please report any bug or issue to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refresh power only while playing
Game is fun but... I never played a game where the count down to refresh your charge up only counts down while playing.
Or use up all 5 batteries, which is what you need to allow you to play. Now you got a wait for them to charge up. There's nothing you can do you just sit there with the game open.
There's videos you can watch call me which I did until I run out of videos I can watch.
Games like the Walking Dead and the same kind of format. The BIG difference is The timer keeps counting down even if you shut down the game. You can come back hour/s later and your games fully charged up and ready to play.
This game makes no sense, it's obviously a huge push for people to buy time $$$$ for that reason I give it two stars. Greedy developers if your game is good people will buy.
I love this game! Thankfully, you can play only five or six games before your energy needs to recharge; otherwise I would play continuously! A great game that's appropriate for all ages. Nice graphics (I think half the appeal for me is the shiny jewels!). Get this game (but be prepared for a new obsession)!
I don't know why but its addicting, the number of times your able to use tour pick is interesting.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Roofdog Games inc.
- © Roofdog Games inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Pack of Rubies$2.99
- Medium Pack of Rubies$4.99
- Big Pack of Rubies$9.99
- Energy cap upgrade$4.99
- Novice Special Offer 2$3.99
- Novice Special Offer 1$0.99
- Starter Pack$1.99
- Huge Pack of Rubies$19.99
- Mega Pack of Rubies$39.99
- Expert Special Offer 1$9.99