Pocket Note - Draw, Type and Attach Photos
By Y Lau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Note enables you to sketch, type and attach photos to your note - turning your iPhone/iPod touch into a flexible, powerful yet user-friendly note pad.
By utilizing multi-touch and combining sketches, text and photos, you can, for example:
- Jot down and manage your ideas and thoughts anytime, anywhere.
- Group photos of an event (e.g. birthday party) together and annotate them with text or sketches.
- Create flow chart for a project or task.
- Make a quick and simple memo of to-dos.
- Compose a diary with sketches and photos.
- Allows you to manipulate several photos (move/rotate/resize) or text memos (move/resize) at the same time
- Smooth drawing - jot down notes or sketch effortlessly
- Draw above inserted text and photos
- Stroke by stroke review of drawing
- Erase drawing partially or completely
- Black and white markers
- Attach photos from photo albums
- Rotate, move and resize photos
- Insert text
- Resizable text area
- Multiple notes
- Rename note titles
- Quickly access different notes by scrolling through titled tabs
- Save note as image to photo albums and share*
- Auto save
- Simple and intuitive user interface
Pocket Note helps you live a "Greener" life, too. As you won't need as many papers to organize your idea as before.
*You can either press the save button or press the "Home" button and "Sleep" button at the same time to save your note to photo albums. Select "Email Photo" in Photo Album to Share your artwork
What's New in Version 1.1
Critical Bug Fix:
- Fixed a bug which causes Pocket Note to crash when inserting photos.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 13, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yin Ki Lau
- © 2009-2012 Cross-Discipline Technology Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.