Pocket Organ C3B3
By insideout ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MIDI channels of Pocket Organ C3B3
- Channel 1,4-16: Upper Keyboard
- Channel 2: Lower Keyboard
- Channel 3: Pedalboard
Pocket Organ C3B3 is a musical keyboard application for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch that simulates the Hammond Organ. The sound is generated with the synthesis of the waveforms from "Virtual Tonewheel System" controlled by 9 drawbars like the actual Hammond Organ. You will be surprised at the real sound generated from this App! Pocket Organ C3B3 is a Hammond Organ in your pocket or bag
Pocket Organ C3B3 has a rotary speaker effect like the Leslie speaker, which adds amazing realistic character and spatial depth on your organ playing. This effect can be changed to Fast (Tremolo), Slow (Chorale), or even Off (brakes). Visit our website to listen to the realistic and authentic sound!
- Authentic emulated sounds generated from "Virtual Tonewheel System" mixed by sliding 9 drawbars
- 61key + 61key, 5-octave Dual Keyboards with switchable key width
- Scrollable Keyboard that can be configured to your own octave key range on screen with 4 preset buttons
- Key transpose function (You can play a music of any key in the key of C)
- You can select the Keyboard scale of normal, minor Pentatonic, major Pentatonic, minor Blues, major Blues
- Rotary Speaker effect can be changed to Fast (Tremolo), Slow (Chorale), or even Off (brakes).
- Harmonic Percussion effect with adjustable decay, 2nd and 3rd harmonic
- Keyclick noise effect
- Built-in Reverb that simulates spring reverb
- Overdrive effects
- Scanner vibrato & chorus
- Shake your iPad/iPhone to play spring shock (reverb crash) effect like Jon Lord (keyboard player of Deep Purple) or Keith Emerson (a member of the Emerson, Lake & Palmer, ELP).
- iPhone's built-in accelerometer gives you amazing glissando effect control.
- 20 Factory Presets containing typical settings used by Rock, Jazz or Gospel Sounds
- You can add the User Memory Bank that allows you to store your own 20 patches (drawbars & effects settings) & Preset Packages with In App Purchase.
- Pocket Organ C3B3 is programmed by Shinya Kasatani, the creator of best selling iPhone App "PocketGuitar" and is designed by Junichiro Yamasaki of "Super Manetron".
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- Optimized appearance on iOS 7 / 8
- Supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio (requires iOS 7 or later)
Finally Insideout, ltd. is back! This is a high quality B3 app! Great sounds and functionality. Keep it alive! I would love to see a mellotron on my iPhone with IAA capability. (hint hint)
I just assumed it would work with a midi controller keyboard, if it does I didn't see how, please tell us. If not, please add, I need a good sounding drawbar organ with selectable midi receive channel in my rig! Thx.
Yeah I love the app but the Leslie is what needs work the lower rotor is SERIOUSLY Wayyyy too fast,love the wind down time of it but when It reaches full speed it's just too fast,otherwise great app.Leslie lower rotor Doppler effect just need to be slowed down.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: insideout ltd.
- © 2009 - 2014 Bonnet Inc. & insideout ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jazz & Gospel Pack$0.99
- User Memory Bank$0.99
- Progressive Rock Pack $0.99
- Super Rock Selection $0.99
- Reggae & Psychedelic Pack$0.99
- Great Rock Selection $0.99
- Hard Rock Pack$0.99