Pocket Organ C3B3
By insideout ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pocket Organ C3B3 is a musical keyboard application for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch that simulates the Hammond Organ. The sound is generated with the synthesis of the waveforms from "Virtual Tonewheel System" controlled by 9 drawbars like the actual Hammond Organ. You will be surprised at the real sound generated from this App! Pocket Organ C3B3 is a Hammond Organ in your pocket or bag
Pocket Organ C3B3 has a rotary speaker effect like the Leslie speaker, which adds amazing realistic character and spatial depth on your organ playing. This effect can be changed to Fast (Tremolo), Slow (Chorale), or even Off (brakes). Visit our website to listen to the realistic and authentic sound!
- Authentic emulated sounds generated from "Virtual Tonewheel System" mixed by sliding 9 drawbars
- 61key + 61key, 5-octave Dual Keyboards with switchable key width
- Scrollable Keyboard that can be configured to your own octave key range on screen with 4 preset buttons
- Key transpose function (You can play a music of any key in the key of C)
- You can select the Keyboard scale of normal, minor Pentatonic, major Pentatonic, minor Blues, major Blues
- Rotary Speaker effect can be changed to Fast (Tremolo), Slow (Chorale), or even Off (brakes).
- Harmonic Percussion effect with adjustable decay, 2nd and 3rd harmonic
- Keyclick noise effect
- Built-in Reverb that simulates spring reverb
- Overdrive effects
- Scanner vibrato & chorus
- Shake your iPad/iPhone to play spring shock (reverb crash) effect like Jon Lord (keyboard player of Deep Purple) or Keith Emerson (a member of the Emerson, Lake & Palmer, ELP).
- iPhone's built-in accelerometer gives you amazing glissando effect control.
- 20 Factory Presets containing typical settings used by Rock, Jazz or Gospel Sounds
- You can add the User Memory Bank that allows you to store your own 20 patches (drawbars & effects settings) & Preset Packages with In App Purchase.
- Pocket Organ C3B3 is programmed by Shinya Kasatani, the creator of best selling iPhone App "PocketGuitar" and is designed by Junichiro Yamasaki of "Super Manetron".
What's New in Version 2.1.0
Add MIDI Channel Select Function
How to set channel.
(1) Click "Setting" App
(2) Click "Pocket Organ C3B3"
(3) Set Channel Swell (Upper Keys) or/and Great (Lower Keys) or/and Pedal (Pedal Keys)
I mentioned to the developer that it would be great to be able to change the midi channels. Boom - done. (Haven't checked if sustain pedal controls Lezlie like w g-band organs, but hoping..)
Now I can keep GarageBand off completely; as its omni-midi interferes with the other instruments while I use Audiobus.
The least I could do was purchase a Joey D soul preset for $.99!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 19, 2016
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: insideout ltd.
- © 2009 - 2016 Bonnet Inc. & insideout ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Jazz & Gospel Pack$0.99
- User Memory Bank$0.99
- Progressive Rock Pack $0.99
- Super Rock Selection $0.99
- Reggae & Psychedelic Pack$0.99
- Great Rock Selection $0.99
- Hard Rock Pack$0.99