Pocket Organ C3B3 is a musical keyboard application for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch that simulates the Hammond Organ. The sound is generated with the synthesis of the waveforms from "Virtual Tonewheel System" controlled by 9 drawbars like the actual Hammond Organ. You will be surprised at the real sound generated from this App! Pocket Organ C3B3 is a Hammond Organ in your pocket or bag
Pocket Organ C3B3 has a rotary speaker effect like the Leslie speaker, which adds amazing realistic character and spatial depth on your organ playing. This effect can be changed to Fast (Tremolo), Slow (Chorale), or even Off (brakes). Visit our website to listen to the realistic and authentic sound!
- Authentic emulated sounds generated from "Virtual Tonewheel System" mixed by sliding 9 drawbars
- 61key + 61key, 5-octave Dual Keyboards with switchable key width
- Scrollable Keyboard that can be configured to your own octave key range on screen with 4 preset buttons
- Key transpose function (You can play a music of any key in the key of C)
- You can select the Keyboard scale of normal, minor Pentatonic, major Pentatonic, minor Blues, major Blues
- Rotary Speaker effect can be changed to Fast (Tremolo), Slow (Chorale), or even Off (brakes).
- Harmonic Percussion effect with adjustable decay, 2nd and 3rd harmonic
- Keyclick noise effect
- Built-in Reverb that simulates spring reverb
- Overdrive effects
- Scanner vibrato & chorus
- Shake your iPad/iPhone to play spring shock (reverb crash) effect like Jon Lord (keyboard player of Deep Purple) or Keith Emerson (a member of the Emerson, Lake & Palmer, ELP).
- iPhone's built-in accelerometer gives you amazing glissando effect control.
- 20 Factory Presets containing typical settings used by Rock, Jazz or Gospel Sounds
- You can add the User Memory Bank that allows you to store your own 20 patches (drawbars & effects settings) & Preset Packages with In App Purchase.
- Pocket Organ C3B3 is programmed by Shinya Kasatani, the creator of best selling iPhone App "PocketGuitar" and is designed by Junichiro Yamasaki of "Super Manetron".
Add MIDI Channel Select Function
How to set channel.
(1) Click "Setting" App
(2) Click "Pocket Organ C3B3"
(3) Set Channel Swell (Upper Keys) or/and Great (Lower Keys) or/and Pedal (Pedal Keys)
Ratings and Reviews
Great instrument; But I can't agree more with the other guy's comment...this app would have it nailed if only you could control the Leslie's speed via foot pedal.
I solve this frustrating issue by switching the the app's brake to off, then open it in audiobus along with ToneStack 3 (Yonac). I then play it through 2 of ToneStack's most killer stompboxes: the 'Rotarybox' and the 'Scanner chorus/vibrato'. It makes for a super sweet combination.
NOW... I do want caution those of you who use iRig keys PRO. I have had a weird problem with C3B3 repeating the same register/octave while move up and down the keyboard. It's only happened w/ this app on that controller (???). If I'm missing something, help me out; But I can't figure it out. I'm thinking its the app because when I switch to another app like Garageband I don't have this problem. I only use C3B3 with either my Carbon 49 or Axiom 61.
Anyway I'm sure that's plenty to ponder- that's my 2 cents-
I mentioned to the developer that it would be great to be able to change the midi channels. Boom - done. (Haven't checked if sustain pedal controls Lezlie like w g-band organs, but hoping..)
Now I can keep GarageBand off completely; as its omni-midi interferes with the other instruments while I use Audiobus.
The least I could do was purchase a Joey D soul preset for $.99!
Very good Hammond simulation!
Very impressive simulation of the Hammond tonewheel sound. Excellent graphics, great user interface allows very logical access to all settings. I appreciate that every "click" of each drawbar is implemented, unlike some full-sized synths I've used that only allow a sub-set of tone selections to be made. The sounds are pretty faithful. Even sounds great through the built-in iPhone speaker, but hooked up to an external sound system it's even better! The Leslie effect is pretty good as well, although it seems that on "fast" it's a bit too fast at times, and when switching to "slow" it seems to take a lot longer to slow down then the 122 I'm used to. Maybe future versions will allow tweaking the speeds as well as the speed up/slow down times to simulate different versions of Leslies. But even if the app stays at this current version it's well worth the purchase price in my opinion.
- insideout ltd.
- 32.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2016 Bonnet Inc. & insideout ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Jazz & Gospel Pack $0.99
- User Memory Bank $0.99
- Progressive Rock Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.