By Danike, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***Top Medical App 2010 - 2017***
Drug Information, Interaction Checker, Medication Organizer, and Chat Forum
- Featuring Pharmacist summarized drug information on the top 1,700+ medications in the United States (growing each month).
- Featuring Interaction Check, the groundbreaking new way to automatically check for interactions, overlapping side effects and precautions.
- Featuring Med Box, the easiest to use medication organizer and reminder.
- Featuring Chat, a forum specifically for those who want to communicate with others about medications and other drug-related health issues. Feel free to ask a question, respond to someone, or even partake in a discussion.
- Created by a Clinical Pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy).
- Voted #1 Pharmacy App (best drug information app) by iPhone Life Magazine.
- 1,400+ user reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
- Internet connection not required.
- Unbiased drug information (zero pharmaceutical sponsorship).
- Perfect for individuals, caregivers, physicians, nurses, students, and other healthcare professionals.
The founder of PocketPharmacist holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and is a licensed Pharmacist. Our primary goal is to to help people better understand and manage their (patient's) medications.
When we summarize a medication for PocketPharmacist, we are extremely careful to only include the information that we would want our families and friends to focus on. Therefore, you can be confident that you are not getting bogged down with unnecessary information.
Interaction Check, is a groundbreaking new way to ensure medication compatibility. It automatically alerts you to potentially life-saving interactions, precautions and side effects for two or more medications. Best of all, Interaction Check is easy to use AND understand.
PocketPharmacist also features the easiest to use medication organizer, Med Box. Med Box keeps track of your medications, allergies, medical conditions, Doctors and pharmacies. It is great for:
- Organizing medication lists for your parents, your clients, or yourself.
- Setting alarms/reminders for when to take medications.
- Answering the age old question, "Did I already take/give ________?".
- Determining compatibility between current, or newly prescribed, medications.
For less than the price of a cup of coffee you can put a stop to medication confusion. Don't hesitate and download the best drug information app now!
For more information about the best drug info app, visit danike.com
What's New in Version 3.3
• iPhone X Support
• Usability Improvements (e.g. tabs at the bottom)
• Med Box Bug Fixes
• Drug Updates
Since my stroke, I have a vast number of medications prescribed by doctors. This app has helped me be an informed partner in my health care. It often provides the basis for discussion with my physician -- particularly when prescribing new medications or when I have concerns about side effects.
As others have mentioned, there are plans to change to a subscription model in the future.I believe this fair because this app functions as a pharmacist that you can consult at any time. Medications and information about them is always changing.
Great app but...
When are you going to start charging so I know when to eliminate your great app? Best app out there everyone should try it. Will miss it. At my age I have found it to be valuable. Thank you.
Outstanding App, Outstanding Support
This is an incredible app and it is easily to use. The best part is the support. I asked a question on a Sunday morning and got a response right a way. Very impressive.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Danike, Inc.
- © 2016 Danike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.