By Danike, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
***Top Medical App 2010 - 2017***
Drug Information, Interaction Checker, Medication Organizer, and Chat Forum
- Featuring Pharmacist summarized drug information on the top 1,700+ medications in the United States (growing each month).
- Featuring Interaction Check, the groundbreaking new way to automatically check for interactions, overlapping side effects and precautions.
- Featuring Med Box, the easiest to use medication organizer and reminder.
- Featuring Chat, a forum specifically for those who want to communicate with others about medications and other drug-related health issues. Feel free to ask a question, respond to someone, or even partake in a discussion.
- Created by a Clinical Pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy).
- Voted #1 Pharmacy App (best drug information app) by iPhone Life Magazine.
- 1,400+ user reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
- Internet connection not required.
- Unbiased drug information (zero pharmaceutical sponsorship).
- Perfect for individuals, caregivers, physicians, nurses, students, and other healthcare professionals.
The founder of PocketPharmacist holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and is a licensed Pharmacist. Our primary goal is to to help people better understand and manage their (patient's) medications.
When we summarize a medication for PocketPharmacist, we are extremely careful to only include the information that we would want our families and friends to focus on. Therefore, you can be confident that you are not getting bogged down with unnecessary information.
Interaction Check, is a groundbreaking new way to ensure medication compatibility. It automatically alerts you to potentially life-saving interactions, precautions and side effects for two or more medications. Best of all, Interaction Check is easy to use AND understand.
PocketPharmacist also features the easiest to use medication organizer, Med Box. Med Box keeps track of your medications, allergies, medical conditions, Doctors and pharmacies. It is great for:
- Organizing medication lists for your parents, your clients, or yourself.
- Setting alarms/reminders for when to take medications.
- Answering the age old question, "Did I already take/give ________?".
- Determining compatibility between current, or newly prescribed, medications.
For less than the price of a cup of coffee you can put a stop to medication confusion. Don't hesitate and download the best drug information app now!
For more information about the best drug info app, visit danike.com
What's New in Version 3.2.14
- iOS 11 Support (fixed various usability issues)
This app is great! I am a pharmacy technician and currently working toward becoming a pharmacist and I have already gained so much knowledge on what different medications do. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone that works in a healthcare setting and also to patients that want to gain knowledge of there medications!
Looks like a good app for keeping track of meds. Be aware that
this developer is going to start charging a monthly subscription fee.
I don't see a point in having my meds information on anything but my phone. I do interaction checking on a secure desktop.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 3.2.14
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Danike, Inc.
- © 2016 Danike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.