Fast, Clear, and Concise since 2010.
Drug Information, Interaction Checker, Quiz (Flash Cards and Multiple Choice), and Medication Organizer!
- Featuring Pharmacist summarized drug information on the top 1,800+ medications in the United States (growing each month).
- Featuring Interaction Check, the groundbreaking new way to automatically check for interactions, overlapping side effects and precautions.
- Featuring Med Box, the easiest to use medication organizer and reminder.
- Featuring Quiz, the best drug study guide...period.
In-App Auto-Renewable Subscription Details
- Free trial and subscription durations include access to all of Pocket Pharmacist's features and regular content updates.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at the duration selected unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will be the subscription fee you have agreed to.
- Current subscription may not be canceled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- If you choose not to renew your subscription, you will no longer have access to the App after the end of the current period.
- Created by a Clinical Pharmacist (Doctor of Pharmacy).
- Voted #1 Pharmacy App (best drug information app) by iPhone Life Magazine.
- 1,400+ user reviews averaging 4.5 out of 5.0 stars.
- Drug information does NOT require an internet connection.
- Unbiased drug information (zero pharmaceutical sponsorship).
- Perfect for individuals, caregivers, physicians, nurses, students, and other healthcare professionals.
The founder of Danike, Inc. (and developer of Pocket Pharmacist) holds a Doctor of Pharmacy degree and is a licensed Pharmacist. Our primary goal is to help people better understand and manage their (patient's) medications.
When we summarize a medication, we are extremely careful to only include the information that we would want our families and friends to focus on. Therefore, you can be confident that you are not getting bogged down with unnecessary information.
Based on user feedback, we were able to make the following enhancements. Keep your emails coming!
• [Fixed] After asking for Search spelling suggestions the app could crash in certain situations
• [Fixed] Interaction Check resulting in an App crash
• [Fixed] The 'subscribe now' message could appear after a user has subscribed; requiring the user to tap 'restore subscription'
• [Fixed] Med Box Profile printout uses the same font size as the device which could result in unnecessarily large text and lengthy printouts
Ratings and Reviews
Since my stroke, I have a vast number of medications prescribed by doctors. This app has helped me be an informed partner in my health care. It often provides the basis for discussion with my physician -- particularly when prescribing new medications or when I have concerns about side effects.
As others have mentioned, there are plans to change to a subscription model in the future.I believe this fair because this app functions as a pharmacist that you can consult at any time. Medications and information about them is always changing.
This is a great App and awesome developer.
I have a list of medical issues and therefore an even longer list of meds. This app helps me keep track and find any interactions. A couple of updates ago there was a bug but I reported the issue and the developer was aware of the issues and had a fix within a few days. Nice to know they are on top of it and quick to respond.
Developer Response ,
[Update: Version 3.5.2 was just released and should show up on your device's App Store update page in a few hours. Version 3.5.2 contains several Med Box stability enhancements and should resolve the issues you have seen. Mike]
Hello, my apologies for the inconvenience.
I worked closely with another user and was able to figure out that some medications with a frequency of every other day, every 3 days, every week, or every month could cause a crash. I have made the necessary corrections and hope to have an update available later this week that will resolve the issue you are experiencing.
In the future, feel free to contact us from within the app (see APP INFO tab) or at PocketPharmacist@danike.com.
Thank you for your support! Mike
I bought this app a long time ago. All of a sudden they want you to pay a monthly subscription. That would be ok if your new to the app. I’ve had other apps that decided after I bought them to use monthly subscriptions but because I had already paid for them they left my service alone. Because yeah I’d already bought it. Every app that has switched over has done that except this one. It’s ridiculous that once you’ve paid for something they decide oh it’s not yours now, you have to make monthly payments. I wish there was a no star button!!!
- Danike, Inc.
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2010 Danike, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pocket Pharmacist Monthly $0.99
- Pocket Pharmacist Yearly $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.