Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Play Pocket Pup and experience the fun & excitement of a new puppy! Train your pup and make a puppy story book.
***HOW TO PLAY***
* Complete puppy training & name your pup
* Play with your puppy daily – make him sit, fetch, and more!
* Keep your puppy healthy, happy, and energetic with a range of play and care as well as special tricks
* Complete challenges and earn up to 60 gold stars teaching the pup tricks and good behaviors
* Make a 20-page, high quality graphic story book featuring your pup!
* Give pup touch commands
*** FAMILY HIGHLIGHTS***
* Easy & intuitive game-play
* Play by the rules or play endlessly, just for fun!
* Pocket Pup is optimized for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and we guarantee no real puppy messes will be caused by your virtual pup!
WeeWorld makes games that inspire social creativity; people of all ages also love playing our top-rated app, WeeMee® Avatar Creator. Pocket Pup provides a positive environment to share imagination and have fun as a family.
What's New in Version 1.40.0
New icon for iOS7 and minor bug fixes
This game is super cute but....
I think this game is great and I love dogs. Almost all my games on my iPad are about dogs. This one was in my top three. Even though this app is really good, nothing's perfect! I have a few suggestions. Well, maybe you should add a little more things to do, like maybe you could take him or her on a walk, or maybe you could have more than one dog. You could also dress them up. I also don't like how there's a limit on the food. Last one! I don't like how the energy runs out and you can't do anything but feed it. What if you have no food? I really want you to think about that. If you fix these bugs, I will give you five star. Otherwise it's a great game.😀
My initial thought was "Oh look! Another tomogatchi app! Fun..." But I was so surprised when after teaching my puppy to shake paw I fell in love with her. The sarcastic look on puppy's face when she gave me paw helped me come up with the name Sassy for her. The details this game included from the little sleep z's when Sassy takes a nap to the red juice dripping from her mouth when she eats a watermelon. I love the careful attention the developers put into such a simple yet glorious virtual pet app! ~ love the Wolf Goddess
Well... I love the cute little puppy but, there's not much u can do but I couldn't help rating it 5 stars because the little puppy was soooooo cute and adorable. But I recommend app because it would be good for kids even know I'm a kid but overall I would give this app most likely 4 stars but possibly 3 stars. Anyway, download this app, it's kind of worth it and would give u something to do! (;
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 09, 2013
- Version: 1.40.0
- Size: 114 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WeeWorld Inc
- © WeeWorld 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited food tokens$2.99
- 30 Food Tokens$0.99
- 100 food items$1.99